Reviews for You Found Me
LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE CONTINUE TOTALLY AMAZING
thibbs65 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
AWESOME STORY SO FAR
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wow just read this whole thing. I loved the premise behind it because generally I read stories where Nathan abandoned them instead. I love that you chose Haley. My only problem was that I felt like it was to easy for Haley to get back into their lives. Regardless of if she sent money or presents… She left. It feels like she sent those things out of guilt to me. If she really wanted to know here daughter she would have fought for her or at least visited. I don't think she got enough of the blame in this story. While maybe Nathan should have been honest and let Kate know Haley tried to contact them I didn't like that he sort of got made to be the bad guy like he kept Haley away. Sending money doesn't make you a parent. Haley wasn't working everyday for 16 years she could have made the trip to have a relationship with her daughter. She was in the wrong.
M chapter 29 . 5/19/2012
I liked your chapter. But I see you haven't updated in an while. I hope you do!
Cuteyfruity chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Wow it's been so long. But ibjave to admit that the chapter still had me hooked. I loved the testing part, and I can't wait for Dan to show up at their door, it's going to be so exciting.
jamersxo chapter 29 . 8/3/2011
SO glad you're back :) Forgot about checking the story since it'd been a while for the update but saw it in my favorites today and was suprised with three new chapters! Anyway, you haven't lost your spark and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
hebewe chapter 29 . 7/30/2011
I've just found this story yesterday and I can't wait to read more.

It's really a great story and it's getting more interesting with every chapter.

I love that they are having twins and the Naley - Kate interaction is sooo great. Plus Kate and Adam are soo cute together.

But I really hope that Dan isn't going to cause any damage to the happy family of almost five. And I can't wait for the twins.

Again I honestly love this story, so please update soon.
TakeMeToWonderland chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
I'm sooo glad u updated! :) I loved that part too when she tested Quinn! :) Hope we won't have to wairt as long thus time for the next chapter! :D
naley12 chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
really interesting chapter to read. I hope that dan is not going to cause trouble for the family.

update soon.
OTHangels chapter 29 . 7/24/2011
great update! update sooner this time :)
X-Mrs-Scott-X chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Your story is amazingg! I love itt ! :D 3 x
Cuteyfruity chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
Im glad ur back. I've been waiting for ur update girl! I really liked it, and since ur back injure to read more from u real soon.
swancatic chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
OMG! So happy you updated! :D Loved the chapter! :) i knOw who it was at the end, i think. It is Dan? I guess, well i just loved this chapter and i will like another update really really soon because this is One of my favorite stories!
naley12 chapter 28 . 2/13/2011
Great chapter I reallyh love how you explained the relationship of haley and kate alot in this chapter. It was great to see them bonding more together, so sweet for her to be the maid of homour. At the wedding it was great to see both nathan and haley be so happy and finally get the family they always wanted. Also I loved that at the recepyion you related that had actually happened in the show. We can even see kate and adams relationship developing a little more now. I'm totally convinced that it was dan scott that showed up at the end.

update again soon
hss1 chapter 28 . 2/12/2011
Great Chapter! Update Soon!