Reviews for It's an Olympic Event
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Too cute TraSan! I could see Dean getting into something like that. :D

Great job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
So cool! Curling starts tomorrow I believe. :D I can't wait! Yep, tomorrow. I believe that USA will be covering it during the day. I hope so, anyway! :D

Love to see the guys having time to relax and enjoy some downtime. Even heroes deserve that sometimes. Nice going there, girl!

Well done! :)
Phx chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Nice bro-mo!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
What a nice piece of fluffy bro mo. Like the Spocked eyebrow!

Shar
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hey - my brother lives in Calgary and he's on a curling team! (not Olympic level though)

My favorite lines are Sam double-knotting his shoes (I never thought of that, but it seems SO Sam) and "he Spocked an eyebrow" - I love that description!

CB
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
*melts* Who needs plot when you've got bro-fluff like that? *happy sigh*
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This. Was. AWESOME. I so love the boys just being brothers again. This truly warmed my heart. Thank you.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
*applause* Really nice. On the one hand, I can't see Dean getting into anything as apparently calm as curling, but on the other hand, I can see him loving the terminology and the weirdness of it. Nice ending, too. :)

I was hoping for some Olympic fic since the tourism slogan of BC is now "Super, Natural", which has me doing double-takes every time it comes on the screen...
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Haha I liked that! Never would have thought Dean would like curling though LOL Really fitting story with the Olypics right now, I'm not into winter sports but maybe I should find out more about curling hehe!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG I love this story, curling and Dean and the boys having happy boy time. *sigh* Does it get better? This was just perfect and exactly what I needed today!

Five Impalas, five fluffy coffees, two happy Winchesters and a front row seat for the Curling championships
25 | « Prev Page 1 2