Reviews for At Last They Were Happy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Aw... that was so cute and fluffy and adorable... and... I can't think right now, it was so good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it!
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww, this is so cute! I absolutely love this pairing :D I love the end, with the table that said 'Moons and Stars forever' That its just too cute :)
siriusandremuslover4eva chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
aww well done
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Loved this So sweet
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was really great. I loved it! Thank you!
MischiefInProgress chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I am quite jealous of the Marauder's table, actually. Adorable story, I enjoy reading fluffiness of a happier time before the real world set on the boys. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cute! XD i luv that it was written from McGonagall's pov. very cool
Mistress of Avalon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
awesome. i loved it. FAVORITES!
Neville-skywalker-lover chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
really enjoyed i underestimated having a story from Minerva's pov but it was excellent. i am now going to see if you have any other rl/sb!
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow this was such an adorable story. I loved it so much. There isn't much to be improed on, as its nearly impossible to improve upon perfection.
alex's wonderland chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ok, so I already had chapped lips from this crazzy winter weather, and my mouth split into SUCH a huge smile while reading this, that my lower lip cracked and bled a little.

Don't worry, I quickly grapped a tissue and applied lots of chap-stick.

See the pain I endure for my Remus/Sirius fanfiction? Haha.

Wonderfully well written!
Illyra chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love Minnies POV! I also believe that, secretly, she loved the Marauders. Great one-shot!
Fizzy-Flo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great fic, very sweet XD
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was good. I always love it when Minnie gets involved. :) I liked the "be jealous" part. lol. Keep writing!