Reviews for Turbulence
VolleyballQueen119 chapter 34 . 11/20
Ya know, I can't help but wonder what would happen if jonothan and jace somehow met. Like in the afterlife or something. Haha that would be great. Love the story!
Hands down, this is my fav fanfic of all time
Jacegirl22 chapter 33 . 9/27
Loved this story! Hope to see more!
PurpleAi chapter 34 . 8/30
Amazing. I wish you were writing again! What a cute yet amazing story. I liked the concept of two broken people making each other whole and it was very nicely done and fit well with the actual mortal instruments story. Amazing!
TMIlover-5202 chapter 34 . 6/27
Aww, this story was so cute! I loved it so much!
oesteffel chapter 33 . 6/25
One of my favorite! This story has everything but what I love the most his Jace's total devotion to Clary. He wasn't tempted or was unfaithful; it was everything you'd want a man to feel for you. Then it ended...happily!
postage-pebbles chapter 20 . 6/8
A good cheer song for this would be breakeven by the script
AFourAddict chapter 34 . 5/27
Oh...just what I needed! I love scenes in Jace's POV and this was beyond much Kaelie annoyed him, Jace and Clary's dance, and best of all, their first kiss! Priceless!
AFourAddict chapter 33 . 5/27
A beautiful, happy heart can rest now! :-)
AFourAddict chapter 32 . 5/27
I'm so not ready for this to be over! (Now that it's happy again!)
AFourAddict chapter 31 . 5/27
Oh, goodness...tell me he really gets to go home and see Clary! Poor Grandma H.
AFourAddict chapter 30 . 5/27
Finally...a ray of hope! Such a sad chapter!
AFourAddict chapter 29 . 5/27
Oh. My. Gosh. This "Pain" chapter is just too much! My heart truly was especially horrible when he could not leave and had to go back to her...and then that last paragraph!
AFourAddict chapter 28 . 5/27
CRAP! I so did not want to be right about this! I kept telling myself, "It's just a story. It's just a story," but you still managed to sneak in and rip out my heart! :-) lol
AFourAddict chapter 27 . 5/27
Yikes! I definitely do not like where this seems to be going! (I hope that I am wrong!)
2,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »