Reviews for Turbulence
Natalie.AnUnfortunateFairyTale chapter 34 . 3/18
Wonderful story. Most definitely one of the very best that I have read. You describe scenes and people with amazing details and I love your creative, funny, smart, and cute dialogue for the characters. Keep writing, truly loved what I just read!
An awesome and fantabulous fanfic plotline
This is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Ever.
I cried when I read the first chapter. And I don't regret it.
You inspire me to be an amazing author.
Your 1 Fan chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Hey! Could you write lemons in here, too? That'd be great, thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
I know this story has long ended but I just really like the way you potrayed the characters and how they're real and when they're speaking it sounds like a normal conversation you would have with a friend. Sorry I'm late to the party I would have reviewed 4 years ago.
AlesiaJ89 chapter 28 . 8/3/2016
Seriously I cried through this whole story and I'm not even done yet. It's really good but if you are a softly like me get some tissues before you are going to cry your eye's out. God every time they mention Jonathan I cry like a baby dammit I think I cried more in this story then another I read in Mortal instrument fanfiction that is My #1 book that made me cry the whole book would be "A child called IT" now that was the saddest book Ever written. I'm a big Fan of Jonathan and Sebastian so that's why I cried so much. I can't stand it when one dies it kills me. I Loved how this Sebastian isn't a compete ass like I see in most Stories it's how I imagine the real one would have acted it Jonathan didn't kill him and all.
AlesiaJ89 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I'm Freaking crying my eyes out...bawling like a baby on the first chapter dammit...
",(',",",",,",',',',',',
XXellabeecherXX chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
You are killing me here!
Through Darkness chapter 34 . 7/15/2016
Excellent fic, I througholy enjoyed it :)
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 33 . 6/25/2016
Another absolutely amazing story! You are such an fantastic writer and you should be really proud of your work.
irynamarchuk chapter 34 . 6/22/2016
wow. i really loved it. amazing story. thank you so much for writing it!
GlowDust7501 chapter 34 . 6/8/2016