Reviews for Turbulence
AFourAddict chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Love the cute texts...I wouldn't be able be able to wipe the smile off my face either!
AFourAddict chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Start the day with a little Jace...end the day with a little Jace...overall, a great day!
AFourAddict chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Okay...my favorite line from this chapter: "Do you have allergies...your lips are red and swollen." HaHaHa too funny!
AFourAddict chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
A great place to stop...I agree 100%! Finally, their first kiss! Awesome! (Their dance was amazing, too.)
AFourAddict chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
"For all that's good and holy, did she just say kiss?" I had to laugh out loud! I love his internal battle! Just let go, Jace.
I was afraid that Jace was going to get himself into trouble by agreeing with Kaelie when he was not listening to her! Thank goodness you were telling that from Jace's POV, because I would have been pissed off at Jace if I saw it through Clary's POV!
Now at the end, he's being all protective! He just needs to give in and let her know how he feels!
AFourAddict chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
I love bold Clary! Go get him, Babe!
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Thank you so much for giving us the Jace/Clary moment at the beginning of the chapter in Jace's perspective! I love getting into his head...seeing what he thinks of things compared to how Clary thinks about the same things.
Love that Clary got brave with giving Jace a kiss on the cheek, and it rolled him over! :-) (I just want perfect Kaelie to stay away...by the way!)
AFourAddict chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Awesome chapter...closer and closer they get!
AFourAddict chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
You put so much detail into your stories...even into the soccer games (and football games of another story). I love all of the small tender moments you put into your story that have Jace and Clary slowly open up to each other!
AFourAddict chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Love this chapter, especially the ending...Jace's wall start to crumble a little more! :-) It was also awesome to see Clary come out of her shell when she sang/danced with Izzy!
AFourAddict chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Sexy Jace saves Clary from Creepy Raphael...and then a yummy dance scene...both obviously getting into it! -D Makes for one great chapter!
AFourAddict chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Awesome character development...Jace wanting to go see Clary, but actually reading to Max first! How sweet of him!
whyamIfeeling chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
OMG! this made me tear up and I don't ever cry -brilliant
Guest chapter 34 . 5/12/2015
*slow clap* I LOVED this fanfic! I'm still crying, so that wasn't very nice but the story just captured me. Amazing. 10/10.
BronwynDearden chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I'm loving these song choices, by the way. Oh, and the story, of course
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »