Reviews for Turbulence
chari.lottie chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
really enjoying this story. must have taken it down before I discovered fan fiction. I love your writing style and look forward to reading your original story on wattpad
Guest chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
I just finished reading it LOVED it️
bookaddict223 chapter 34 . 2/28/2016
I really loved this story! I read it all in one day (we'll, I was up until 2 am reading it) because I couldn't get enough. You're a really great writer!
abby4orcas chapter 33 . 2/27/2016
You're the best writer that I have ever encountered. This is probably the 4th time I've read this story in the 3 years since I found it and every time I cry. And the babies name is definitely a plus :)
Bookthief27 chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
She sure opens up quick.
Bubblegum234 chapter 34 . 2/24/2016
I was literally crying throughout this, the emotion changing from pain to frustration to, ultimately, joy. I loved every moment of it.
Thank you for this masterpiece.
Ads S chapter 34 . 2/17/2016
This is one of the best written stories I've ever read. Its so intricately written and thought out; and the your music taste is just out of this world. I love this story
WrightS666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This is by far one of my all time favourite stories I've ever read on this site and I'm so happy I found it again! It's truly amazing!
Jennajade26 chapter 34 . 1/17/2016
This was amazing, i absolutely loved it. Its my new favourite.
QueenOfWS chapter 34 . 11/20/2015
Ya know, I can't help but wonder what would happen if jonothan and jace somehow met. Like in the afterlife or something. Haha that would be great. Love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Hands down, this is my fav fanfic of all time
Jacegirl22 chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Loved this story! Hope to see more!
PurpleAi chapter 34 . 8/30/2015
Amazing. I wish you were writing again! What a cute yet amazing story. I liked the concept of two broken people making each other whole and it was very nicely done and fit well with the actual mortal instruments story. Amazing!
TMIlover-5202 chapter 34 . 6/27/2015
Aww, this story was so cute! I loved it so much!
oesteffel chapter 33 . 6/25/2015
One of my favorite! This story has everything but what I love the most his Jace's total devotion to Clary. He wasn't tempted or was unfaithful; it was everything you'd want a man to feel for you. Then it ended...happily!
2,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »