Reviews for Turbulence
AFourAddict chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Now that is a SWEET chapter...especially the ending! Isabella is back and Kaelie is put in her place (for now at least)! Happy day!
AFourAddict chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
CRAP! Isabella did not take that well! (Just as everyone knew she wouldn't.) Ohhhh...they admitted that they love each other! How sweet...I just knew something "bad" was going to happen!
AFourAddict chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Poor Jace! What a rough life! Thanks for letting us get to know him and see more and more into his horrible past. It's neat how you've given them this shared connection with thunderstorms.
AFourAddict chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Wow! I am falling in love with this story more and more each chapter. (Too cute how she wore his cover up jacket with his name on it and that he kicked Julian's butt with no effort!)
AFourAddict chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
Boy, what a day! Their secret is already getting out a little and Jace told bimbo Kaelie "No, thanks!" :-)
("Damn Jace and his lethal lips!") Loved all the Jace and Clary time, especially the last scene.
AFourAddict chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
"I want you to be mine. Only mine." Lucky girl!
AFourAddict chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
Love the cute texts...I wouldn't be able be able to wipe the smile off my face either!
AFourAddict chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Start the day with a little Jace...end the day with a little Jace...overall, a great day!
AFourAddict chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Okay...my favorite line from this chapter: "Do you have allergies...your lips are red and swollen." HaHaHa too funny!
AFourAddict chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
A great place to stop...I agree 100%! Finally, their first kiss! Awesome! (Their dance was amazing, too.)
AFourAddict chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
"For all that's good and holy, did she just say kiss?" I had to laugh out loud! I love his internal battle! Just let go, Jace.
I was afraid that Jace was going to get himself into trouble by agreeing with Kaelie when he was not listening to her! Thank goodness you were telling that from Jace's POV, because I would have been pissed off at Jace if I saw it through Clary's POV!
Now at the end, he's being all protective! He just needs to give in and let her know how he feels!
AFourAddict chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
I love bold Clary! Go get him, Babe!
AFourAddict chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Thank you so much for giving us the Jace/Clary moment at the beginning of the chapter in Jace's perspective! I love getting into his head...seeing what he thinks of things compared to how Clary thinks about the same things.
Love that Clary got brave with giving Jace a kiss on the cheek, and it rolled him over! :-) (I just want perfect Kaelie to stay away...by the way!)
AFourAddict chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Awesome chapter...closer and closer they get!
AFourAddict chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
You put so much detail into your stories...even into the soccer games (and football games of another story). I love all of the small tender moments you put into your story that have Jace and Clary slowly open up to each other!
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »