Reviews for Turbulence
kitotterkat chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Love it love it love it love it love it! : ) SO SO SO GOOD!
MandEforever chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
wow! I love the story, and I have no doubt at all that you are the best Fluff Queen ever! I also like that you are taking it slow, I mean, when you go through so much pain you don't just let someone in that easily, even if it is your soulmate ;) Please update soon!

MandEforever
Nighthawk21 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
i luv it, please update soon?
lamarv18 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
All Hail The Fluff Queen! Ok, I know I've Said It Before But I LOVE This Story. I Really Like That Their Relationship Is Moving Gradually. That Sebastion Is Going To Be A Problem Isn't He? Anyway, Can't Wait For The Next Chapter... Please Update Soon!
S.K.R. Bitches chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
OMG YAY! this chapter made my day! i absoultly loved it! and of course i love your song choices! dying for more!

xoxo

Sammy
Sighned-Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Excellent!

LB
Jace's lover chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
A song i recommend is a song by lifehouse called BLIND.

it fits jace's childhood with valentine so completely.X)

By the way , i luv all the fluff going through Jace's pov. not a lot of books have it in A boy's point of
arieltown chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
i thought Clary was going to say something like 'im glad you have my brothers # instead of some suckie guy who would put my brother's # to shame' or something. Great chapter. Update soon.
Rowan.The.White chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Wow... I really don't know what to say. I love this story and the way you write is simply beautiful. There really isn't any other way to say it and I can't really describe why I love it so much and why I find it so wonderful. You are writing it perfectly and just how you are making Jace and Clary's relationship, well be the way it is, is really just amazing. I love the story and I hope you update really soon!
slaygal05 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
i luv it! its awesome! please update ASAP!
JainaZekk621 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
This is great! Please continue soon! )
sunkissedchris chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
First off, I really appreciate the fact that you went into detail about the soccer game. I've read so many fanfics where authors write about a sport they know nothing about, so it's great to see that, I love you for it.

Secondly, asshat, snickered...

Third, love the ending. Perfection. Eat more, you way nothing, hehe. Update super soon!
Aimee Lafontaine chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
aw.. what a sweet chapter. Jace kinda needs to realize some things and tell Isabelle he doesn't give a crap what she wants, cuz he shouldn't. I really liked how you got Jace to tell her about taking her back after falling asleep. It was perfect to the scene. The royalty of fluff, I aplaude you.
Jace'n'FangLover chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
thats amazin! i love it! its so cool!

this is the best story eva!

continue! ur a genius! love u and this fantastic story!
ronna15 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Aw! That was so cute, and bittersweet. I love all these characters showing up. And Sebastian and Jonathan being best friends. And Jace being in Jonathan's spot. And Clary in the playground. And Clary and Jace in the swings! And we see Jace in action too. ;D

As much as I love fluff, I'm also a big fan of these beginning stages. When ou know there's something going on between them that they don't even realize yet. This is so cute and sweet! I seriously love all their chats and what they talk about. It's so simple yet it goes deep beyond each of them! I can't wait for the next chapters! ;D
2,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »