Reviews for Turbulence
ronnie00 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Thanks for the good chapter; you rock! Every update is worth however long I have to wait. Cheers!
HeatherTheCat chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
O! i like! lol!

it twas vareh vareh godd! and yes, we are all very spioled but, you love us! so keep spiolin! haha, cant wait for the next chapter, had a very long day, and after reading this one, i feel all lose, calm,AND in a socer mood! haha! thanks for this feeling of ease!
BlondeHairBlueEyes14 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
LOVE IIT! So im trying to think of something crazy to review but i cant? :( SO im just going to do this : LA LA LA ALA LA LAA LA LALALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA Carzy and random enough? :) Lol plz review soon!
sillysac chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
You must know by now how much I love everything you write. I like how Isabelle is very much in character with wanting to protect Jace. Even if you don't update for a week or two I'll still be excited for every update!
slaygal05 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
MORE! I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE IT! PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Thorntangle chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Hahaha I don't mind all the chapters, but a little less would be nice! I can't beta that fast lol
bellascriba chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I absolutely love your writing. The dream was lovely, especially. Keep writing, and please update as soon as possible.
Jaaace.Claaary chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
this is such a good fanfic.

please updaate :)
KisstheRain14 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
ackackackack im choking from lack of the next chapter of turbulence. save me! write up the next chapter!
Kewi11 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
aw! i like this!
Russetstorm chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Great story, I really like it :) Hurry and update please!
I-chart chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I'm not sure how to tell you how amazing I think your writing is. You have done a fantastic job translating the feeling and emotions from the world of Shadow hunting to the "real" world. I was a loyal reader of Rogue although I did not comment. As sad as I am to see Rogue come to an end I and even more excited to start this new story. I love Jace as he is but to have him in the "real" world as am accomplished musician and a skilled soccer player... But I do have two question, 1)how are you the Fluff Queen going to more this slow when we all know you look forward to the fluff as much as us your loyal following. 2) What colour will Jace's under gammons be? Keep up the amazing work, looking forward to the next chapter.
solo-rider '-D chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Omg this story is so great! I love it so much! :D
JadedQuill129 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I HAVE THAT SHIRT!

KUDOS!

I was meaning to ask you this, but i forgot till today. Did you get the idea of Clary's brother dying from a movie starring Hillary Duff? MY memory wouldn't allow me to remember the title, sorry!

I'd like Musical Jace. For some reason, I imagine him as the Michael Buble type. Sexy as Hell ;)

OH! THE NICKNAME'S ARE CUTE!

If you're still my Fluff Queen, I sure hope you'll come out soon :O
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Loved this chapter! :D

I love how Clary was asking about Jace to Izzy and Izzy barely knows anything about Jace...he must be a major ass to her if she knows that little...poor Jace, he's had a hard life :P

I love Jace and Alec's relationship so far, not too serious, bu they definitely talk more than Jace and Izzy do haha and Jace definitely noticed Clary ;) haha

Simon finally gets his introduction, and he'll be absent for a bit still...yes! haha no offense to Simon, I just prefer Jace :P haha

Oh Jace singing...man that whole part was amazing! I loved it so much...and so Hot and sexy ;) love it! and Clary definitely felt that his soul was in it, and they're totally kindred spirits! :D

I loved the whole banter between Clary and Jace too, Pippi and Goldie :) too cute :D you've put some amazing chemistry between them! It's so perfect!

Awesome job! Can't wait to read some more! :D