Reviews for Turbulence
LovemyPadfootMarauder chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like it It still has their personalities, kinda :]]
Kaitlyn2232 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I LOVE JERK JACE! :) haha okay I just had to get that out first. Wow, that was an amazing start off to your story and I am beyond exciting for the rest of it. So yeah I think jerk Jace is hot, just like i thought vampire Jace was hot in rouge. Haha okay who am I kidding, any Jace is hot! Well I'm so excited for you to continue this story so keep up the great work and update soon! Looking forward to your well-known fluff. Hah. :)
lovinglife27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great story! You managed to capture all the characters very well so far, considering this is an AU. At first, when I read about Clary, I thought "Oh no, she's gonna be so OOC", but you dove into her snarkyness to save her from that. I'm glad you're starting another story and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Personally, I'm glad you chose soccer to be Jace's "thing". It's so... manly! Aynway, keep writing!
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love it! You just have to keep writing! I have to see what happens between them!
marykristina chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like the new story so far. I'm a big soccer fan also and I love the idea of Jace being a soccer stud:) I look forward to reading your new story. P.S. you're a great writer, if other readers don't like your character development, who cares, it's your story! just keep doing what you feel is best with the characters. You've done a great job in your other stories so far and I know you'll continue in this one!
liveandbreathe chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this is too cute, update haha. (:

youre going on my favorite authors!
S.K.R. Bitches chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i LOVED it! i cant wait till you update! :)
xxitsemilyxx chapter 1 . 2/15/2010