Reviews for Turbulence
YoreReader chapter 20 . 10/30/2020
This chapter just broke me.

*ugly cries*
YoreReader chapter 19 . 10/30/2020
It looks to me that the storm is analogous to, maybe more of, Jace’s fierce fight within regarding his trauma and a precursor to these violent emotions roiling within him in a, perhaps, cathartic?/cleansing?/healing? eruption?

If he confides in Clary, then I’m glad because I think he needs someone else to fight with and not necessarily for him who understands and can relate to his feelings of anger, loss, devastation, guilt and loneliness that he’s kept within on his own for so long. He needs someone even if he doesn’t know or acknowledge it.

And before I forget, I thought I should note that I think I may “like” your Sebastian in this story. I mean to say like as a human being or demon being? Character-wise he’s fascinating and I’m intrigued by him; however, as a human being or demon being he leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe this is because he hasn’t done much damage to Jace and Clary in the story more than anything else.

Please give me more.
YoreReader chapter 18 . 10/30/2020
Why? Why do you captivate me to the point of complete and total adoration? If I could marry this fanfic, I would. Man! I just flew off the charts with that weird ass declaration, didn’t I?

Not to diminish the tragedies in this story and thus their link and significance to the protagonists, it’s just the whole of it evokes all the burgeoning feelings when one is falling in love. That heady, exhilarating out of breath feeling. That butterflies in the stomach, pounding heart and skin tingling feeling. That wonder, that excitement, that good kind of scared.

And liking the rush, I want so much more.
YoreReader chapter 17 . 10/30/2020
The secret’s out. If Simon knows, someone else will soon. I think they need to just confide in Izzy and tell Clary’s mom. If they don’t, I’m scared of Izzy feeling betrayed and Clary’s mom feeling her strictest and most vigilant against them. I want them to have a proper and open relationship. Why can’t they?

I want more. So much more.
YoreReader chapter 16 . 10/30/2020
Frak. The dialogue and inner monologues stun me into speechlessness. It takes me a long time to think of what to say sometimes. At times, they make me weep because the words are utterly beautiful and other times they make me laugh because the words are simply sublime.

If I wasn’t already in love with this story, I’d fall in love with it over again. It’s just magical like that.
YoreReader chapter 15 . 10/30/2020
So- Jace was physically abused? Oh Jace. I’m so sorry. I wish I could do something. I think, maybe, you need to confide in Clary. I think, no I’m sure, she’ll be able to help you with whatever and however you’re feeling.

I want Sebastian to disappear. Is that possible? He could transfer to another school? Move to another state or country even? However you choose, I’m not picky.

Please give me more of my babies. Thank you.
YoreReader chapter 14 . 10/30/2020
I get Clary’s attitude is childish; however, the things she said are still valid. But I also understand that Jocelyn is simply being a mom. I’m afraid what might happen once Jace and Clary’s secret is out. Because keeping their relationship secret won’t help their cause. Is angst coming to break me?

Bring it on.
YoreReader chapter 13 . 10/30/2020
Hahaha! Naughty Clary. I bet Jace loves her like that.

Is it weird if all I want to do is do a victory dance while screaming at the top of my lungs? I mean- and giggle in between? I don’t even know how that’d work.

Just please give me more.
YoreReader chapter 12 . 10/30/2020
I don’t know whether to giggle like crazy or scream my head off but the truth of the matter is I’m in heaven and it’s impossible to pull me down to the ground.

My babies. Jace and Clary. Together. Sort of. In secret? Maybe?

Anyway, I wanted to say that I really enjoy the alternating points of views. When I was reading the last chapter in Jace’s POV, I remember thinking I wanted to read what Clary was feeling about all of what happened. And you did, so thank you.

Is it bad that I found Clary’s violent tendencies amusing and entertaining? I completely found it delightful. I think something’s wrong with me. Oh well.

I also wanted to say that I appreciate Izzy and Simon, too. I found their company enjoyable. I love it when Clary enjoys herself with her friends.

I know I’m in love with this story. May I please have more?
YoreReader chapter 11 . 10/30/2020
*giggles*

Okay. I’ll apologize now because I might just ramble on and on since I’m crazy happy! I’m ecstatic because I’ve never been so wrong! Jace likes Clary, too. My babies! I know you can’t see me, but I’m doing a victory dance. Ooh, I want Jace’s team to wipe that blowhole Julian’s team off the field.

Please, pretty please?
YoreReader chapter 10 . 10/30/2020
Jace and Clary are so precious to me, I think I’d end anyone who got in between them or who hurt either one.

More?
YoreReader chapter 9 . 10/30/2020
Oh. Jace’s dad is in jail? I hope it’s not because he did anything to Jace or his mom or both of them.

Things are slowly changing between Jace and Clary. I can only hope for my babies to get together. But I don’t really know. I think Jace isn’t ready. I think he’s fighting whatever he’s feeling. I’m afraid for Clary.

Should I ask for more?
YoreReader chapter 8 . 10/30/2020
What lousy timing! Jocelyn and Izzy! Ugh!

Um- more?
YoreReader chapter 7 . 10/30/2020
Damn! Even without trying, I’m in love with Jace and Clary. My babies are perfect together.

Although- my stomach twisted when Jace broke the trance he seemed to be caught in with Clary at the swings. I’m... a little apprehensive about it.

I need an update.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
You know, I feel like a perv because of how these scenes are so intimate between Jace and Clary. Don’t get me wrong, I love them but I feel like I’m disturbing something, like I’m not supposed to be there at all, like I’m coming in between them.

I also enjoyed Clary and Izzy on stage.

More, please.