Reviews for Turbulence
YoreReader chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
You know, I feel like a perv because of how these scenes are so intimate between Jace and Clary. Don’t get me wrong, I love them but I feel like I’m disturbing something, like I’m not supposed to be there at all, like I’m coming in between them.

I also enjoyed Clary and Izzy on stage.

More, please.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
Your characters are so engaging, I can’t help but love them. Or however you want me to feel or not feel or feel in between. Anyway, the dynamics of their interaction are incredibly organic; they flow naturally.

That said, the scenes in this chapter are exceptional. More to come?
YoreReader chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
Poetic. Lyrical. Evocative. Wonderful. Brilliant.

You write the feelings within Jace’s and Clary’s souls unbelievably well. It’s like it strums a string in my own soul. I don’t know how else to describe it.

It’s beautiful.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
Shit! That dream is a little too real. You just made me cry. The scene with Jocelyn didn’t help either. It hurts.

The soccer game?/exhibition?/practice? is cathartic somehow. It made me feel better. It made me forget how heartbreaking Clary’s nightmare was. I really love Jace and Clary’s interaction in the field. I also love their walk home and the brief conversation they had. They connected, I know it.

I also know that Izzy was just being a good friend in warning Clary about Jace. She’s well-intentioned, but I have to agree with everything Clary said. Izzy needs to look at herself and how she treats Jace first and foremost.

Here’s me begging for more.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
All right. Clary and Simon are best friends. Jace plays the piano and guitar. Clary calls him Goldilocks while he calls her Pippi. Still bantering, I see. Only now, Clary has seen a little bit of his soul. And he likes it as she likes him.

Give me more, please.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Hot damn! This beginning is so good, I know I’m going to binge read this whole story today.

Jonathan’s tragic death is amazingly written that I could feel the devastation and guilt in Clary right to my bones. Additionally, the interaction between Clary and Jace was so engaging, I didn’t want it to end. I just wanted them to spend their whole lives there in his room bickering and bantering with each other. I also liked Clary and Izzy’s budding friendship.

All I can say is I want so much more of this.
Angelz444 chapter 34 . 8/29/2020
I am awestruck by this story! You are an amazing writer! I laughed and cried through it. This is now one of my absolute favorites! Thank you!
moralllygrey chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
Simon wants more leg hair? Well I don't need mine so...
Guest chapter 34 . 7/20/2020
K
Zuckerherz chapter 34 . 6/21/2020
Thank you so so so much for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute, page and word. You're so talented!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/16/2020
You truly do an outstanding job of writing Jace's POV. I can't get enough of it! After reading this chapter, I want to go back and reread the whole story...it was that good!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/16/2020
What an amazing chapter! No wonder this story has SO many reviews!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/16/2020
Thank you for not dragging her forgiveness out. That was amazing!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2020
A ray of hope!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/15/2020
Oh my gosh! My heart is breaking!
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »