Reviews for Turbulence
What an amazing chapter!
Wow! You write the soccer scenes so well! Love how Clary and Jace slowly grow closer and closer with each interaction.
It's great that you write from POVs! You truly do an amazing job at both!
Love how they are building feelings for each other without even realizing it.
You've done an awesome job with all the sadness that is their life! Love all the interaction between them! I'm glad you didn't drag it out with little to no interaction chapter after chapter.
Loved this chapter and the way you write the banter between them! I'm glad Clary stood up for Jace to Isabelle.
Two broken souls! Hopefully they can "save" each other! (My favorite kind of story.)
An awesome beginning to what sounds like an amazing story!
MidnightBean chapter 34 . 5/26
This was my favorite fanfic ever. Hands down. No contest. No ranking other than first. Suck it up, losers, ddpjclaf wins the award for best fanfic in the whole damn universe. Thank you.
MidnightBean chapter 32 . 5/26
Heaven by Julia Michaels just reminds me of OG Clace from TMI. I love that song.
MidnightBean chapter 31 . 5/26
Bro, ur making me an emotional lump. I love it.
MidnightBean chapter 29 . 5/26
Clary didn't cry,so neither did i. How in Edom can you write such passionate stories? This is beautiful, and I apologiz if I scared you with my vulgar language in earlier reviews. I'm trying to break the stereotype that bad people and only bad people swear.
MidnightBean chapter 28 . 5/26
With the plot twist and the whole Jace leaving thing, I'm going insane. Just, kill me before I die.
MidnightBean chapter 26 . 5/26
All these buttsnacks need to lay off Clary. Men just don't get a clue.
MidnightBean chapter 24 . 5/26
Love Maryse for being the cool mom. reminds me of mine.
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »