Reviews for Turbulence
MidnightBean chapter 23 . 5/26
Whoop, this is a whopper. All the laughs, then the ending...agh!
MidnightBean chapter 23 . 5/25
Holy shit, TMI is a double meaning. #%* wowowowowowowowow. Ok, I was NOT expecting that. Wow.
MidnightBean chapter 21 . 5/25
Oh my fuck. I'm getting all the emotions at once. Holy sugar plums, I cried, then couldn't stop smiling. Goddamn, I just wanna hug this story and you.
MidnightBean chapter 20 . 5/25
Oh shit.
MidnightBean chapter 15 . 5/25
Are YOU trying to kill me? I mean, couples as cute as Clace can KILL.
MidnightBean chapter 12 . 5/25
Wahooooooooo, we got touchdown people.
MidnightBean chapter 10 . 5/25
Clace is a heartthrob. Like, it's unhealthy how cute they are.
MidnightBean chapter 8 . 5/25
No shit, this is good. Jace is a honest to Zeus angel.
MidnightBean chapter 7 . 5/25
Awww, they had a moment. Love them so much. Agh!
MidnightBean chapter 5 . 5/23
I am dying, this gives me all them feels. Damn, this is so good, and I can just imagine everything. It's a legit drug, what you've written. And I'm your loyal addict.
MidnightBean chapter 4 . 5/23
I cried.
eclecticfandomer chapter 33 . 5/22
I wasnt going to review. All your stories are amazing and I really wish that you would keep writing but... Damn. The last italicized part of this chapter hit so hard and so beautifully. I love this.

~EC
Serennos chapter 34 . 1/15
Love, love, love all your stories. Well-written, emotional, funny and entertaining...
la.shayma16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
You know this was one of the first stories I ever read on FF. It still holds a special place in my heart for making me fall in love with fan fiction and I will never forget the first time I finished reading it. The smile on my face and the warmth I felt for these characters in a completely different setting then they were originally made for. You helped open up a whole knew world for me and even now as an adult when life gets difficult I'll loose myself in a story for hours. Just wanted you to know.
NanChlo chapter 34 . 7/6/2019
Happy you re-posted this story...so I could find it! Read in 1 day, 1 day of being a slacker bc you hooked me in. Thank you
2,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »