Reviews for Fruits of Betrayal
tamwhit chapter 9 . 6/14
Please update your story soon
tinkermist99 chapter 9 . 4/4
plz update
Silversimon chapter 9 . 3/26
Please, please, please continue writing this story. There are so many unsettled gaps. I've loved it from the beginning and having just reread it, I continue to adore it! It's been on my alert and favorite lists for years.

Story way to good to be abandoned!
jeoliverio chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
WHY DO YOU STOP THIS AWESOME STORY WITH A CLIFFHANGER? YOU'VE DONE THAT WITH EVERY JASPER\BELLA STORIES. I read to chapter 9
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
I don't normally read unfinished FF I found this accidently an now I'm fairly hooked so please please tell us what happens next?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
is this abandoned? :'(
Cobezack3 chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Will you be completing this story?
Chrissiel chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Please finish this story
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Awesome twist on new moon
kirifox chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
More please! I love that Garrett will be there as well. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I think Alice is in the worse kind of trouble...she probably knew that Bella and Jasper were mates and purposely kept them apart for her own selfish reasons. What a bitch.
Looking forward to Bella and Jasper's reunion.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Awesome story! Great update! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
mum2shane chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
are you going to finish
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
What was Alice's betrayal, or betrayals? I gotta know more. Please, this is such a unique story don't give up on it, don't abandon it. Come back, please.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
O.O oooh more please!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Gosh you are a master of torture. Good, well written but short chapters followed by years of silence. For shame...meanie.