Reviews for Fruits of Betrayal
silversimon chapter 6 . 3/13
Well ... here's my repetitive plea for you to continue writing this story. The opening premise is very intriguing. And leaves the reader, like me, wanting for more. Won't repeat every compliment and incentive that I've previously written. I'm sure that readership would pick up again at an astounding rate if you were to post new chapters! Best wishes.

P.S. Also adore Mysterious Stranger and Uprising.
MotherHenAMC chapter 9 . 1/5
I absolutely love your story! Can not wait for more!
kinnik chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
So, I see it has been years since you updated, but I sure wish you would continue this story. It's captivating and I want to see what happens when Jasper sees Bella. Especially after she is turned and the pull kicks in.

Thanks for sharing.
tamwhit chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
Please update your story soon
tinkermist99 chapter 9 . 4/4/2017
plz update
Silversimon chapter 9 . 3/26/2017
Please, please, please continue writing this story. There are so many unsettled gaps. I've loved it from the beginning and having just reread it, I continue to adore it! It's been on my alert and favorite lists for years.

Story way to good to be abandoned!
jeoliverio chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
WHY DO YOU STOP THIS AWESOME STORY WITH A CLIFFHANGER? YOU'VE DONE THAT WITH EVERY JASPER\BELLA STORIES. I read to chapter 9
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
I don't normally read unfinished FF I found this accidently an now I'm fairly hooked so please please tell us what happens next?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
is this abandoned? :'(
Cobezack3 chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Will you be completing this story?
Chrissiel chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Please finish this story
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Awesome twist on new moon
kirifox chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
More please! I love that Garrett will be there as well. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I think Alice is in the worse kind of trouble...she probably knew that Bella and Jasper were mates and purposely kept them apart for her own selfish reasons. What a bitch.
Looking forward to Bella and Jasper's reunion.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Awesome story! Great update! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
mum2shane chapter 9 . 10/1/2015