Reviews for Remind Me
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 3/6
So, Toby's solution is Jareth and Sarah get married, he lives in the Underground with them, and they all love happily ever after?
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I love this so much. The prosaically romantic love... sniping mornings and rainy Valentine Thursdays... absolutely the best kind of relationship. Thank you!
Booker10 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love it!:))
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
from the mouths of babes came the answer :) so romantic in their own way :)
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oohh...this is hilarious! I commend you for finding the happy medium in fluff, seriousness, and humor. Best of luck, and happy writing!
Kirra kills chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
o.o it's finally a happy ending-he gets the girl! go, goblin king! go toby, too, for getting them there
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aww - this is so creative and original and perfect. I always like the stories that try to sketch out a middle ground between his world and her world and you did this while making it their world. Your attention to detail doesn't hurt either - makes it very Labyrinth-y and authentic. And a real pleasure to read. Love it!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is wonderful! Hope to read more Labyrinth fics from you!
camcalli chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh, too good! I love the images of all the things they've gone through together, having a relationship without ever actually having a relationship. And Jareth's line to Toby: "It was never about you." Priceless. You really need to do more of these. This was wonderful!
CynthiaStar chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Cute and funny :) I loved it. But why does the summary say it's a Jareth/Toby slash? :D
Huntress09 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really like your story it was funny and fluffy and labyrinthik just what i needed to forget my flu for a while.

pleas keep writing:)
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Okay, look, here's the thing.

You can't write Labyrinth fanfic.

It's just... I already stalk your page like a madwoman waiting for Doctor Who updates. If I know that you're also writing one of my other fandoms, I might as well give up going to work, because I'll be so busy hitting the refresh page.

And dear God, if I don't work, I can't afford the internet!

So basically, to summarize, stop being awesome. ;)
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This has been good to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Aphikins chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Heh; with the references to 'crackling vituperations' and issues with changing tides (happily mounting an assault on winter or changing tides?), I wonder if you might be an Eddings fan. :)

More on-topic; I quite enjoy the humour you've managed to include so seamlessly in your story that the entire thing has a light tone to it; very nice! :)
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw squee! This is funny, well written, and saccharine cute. :D