Reviews for Alone?
Vania chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Adorei. Gosto quando o peter banca o durão e depois se dedica tanto ao bem estar de Neal. Obrigada.
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
SOOO CUTE! Poor neal :(
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
this is one of my favorite stories love it lots!
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Good job!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Aaawww. The ending was SO sweet! I love this story :)
Happy New Year!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
glad that neal's not alone anymore!

great story!
Bluebirdx96 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Hey what a beautiful story! You did a great work and you really had the guys stay in character, really great ;)
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Aww~ Peter & El Don't Need Kids, They Have Neal! X3

Great Fic.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Wait, What Can't Peter Give El? Is This One Of Those Things Where Peter's Sterile So They Can't Have Kids, But Then They Realize That Neal Is Just Like A Kid For Them?

I Love Those! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Is It Rude That I'm Glad She's Gone? I Like Diana Way Better. & Poor Neal, I Hope That Nothing Goes Too Wrong With The Assignment.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh~ Poor Neal. I Would Always Be Open For A Call... I Hope He's Okay. I Mean He's Obviously Got A Concussion. & now He's Going To Sleep(More Like Passing Out). You Aren't Supposed To Sleep With A Concussion.
la physocologue chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Your fic is really wonderfull! i love the Neal you describes. for once, Neal is hurt while doing nothing special, nothing heroic and i found that's it's really a good idear, it only make him more attachant. really good job!

a french lector
True Love Lives Forever chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Yeah, that was mushy... And very well written. Loved it!
Jaz22 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Very nice! Plenty of angst, good writing and lots of emotion. Enjoyed it even more the second time I read it. Thanks for sharing!
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010