Reviews for Jungle Cat
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
AMAZING! your the only one with the EPIC fanfiction that has Nahuel X Huilen! oh god I severly hope you continue XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
BEAUTIFUL!
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm sad that you haven't updated this story in a long while: it's very good and intriguing, especially since we don't know much about Nahuel's life before his introduction with the Cullens. Please continue with this lovely piece of work.
JaJiTaXx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
uh, it's going really well... I like it though is weird to read these things in English...

Silver jewelry is really important in Mapuche culture... The big pice of silver jewelry that is used in the neck as a large and heavy necklace is called "trapelacucha" I have one... my father's aunt is mapuche and she gave it to me...

It's going right to my favourites list

saludos

JaJy
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
What a creative story! I have never seen any fic with Hulien/Nahuel before. I'm interested to see where you take this :)
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Shit, you know I thought I'd reviewed as part of the contest :(. Now my brain's all sorts of scrambled, but I gotta leave you a leetle bit of love!

You tell such a gripping story in this initial chapter - again, all the lore and myth I love from you, the incredible richness of place and characters' motivations, setting up the story with details of people and places you've created!

I have to tell you, I found the birth absolutely gruesome, brutal and fascinating...so very violent and hideously incapacitating!

The scene with Joham and the family was beyond beautifully, bestially, twisted! This is my absolutely favorite passage, so bone chillingly creepy it's totally fuckawesome and ripping and raw:

~The cloaked man vanished, turning into wind he moved so fast. One by one, the warriors slumped to the ground. All that could be heard was the pulpy, muffled crunch of bones being broken beneath skin in quick succession. It was over before we even had a chance to realize it began. The demon easily overpowered each warrior, snapping twelve necks in less than five seconds. Joham crouched before my father who pushed Pire behind his back but it was too late. I bit my hand to suppress a scream as my father's heart was precisely removed from his chest. Joham's hand simply reached in and plucked it out as if there was no barrier of bone and muscle to deter him. My sister became lucid enough to clue in to the nightmare around her as our father fell to her feet like a limp doll. She was about to let loose a scream when Joham placed a bloody finger to her lips, crushing our father's heart before her like it was an overripe piece of fruit.~

So, so excited for you and Mer!

xoxoxo, red lipstick, punk rockin', chanting, panting,

Rie~
brandj chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This one sounds interesting. Now is this THE colab, or just a colab?

That is one vivid birthing scene. Although disturbing, beautiful written!

Okay, this is one amazing story! I love the background you have created for this odd couple! If this is not THE colab, will there be more? I am hoping so!

Brava you two!
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Well, you're a winner winner chicken dinner in my book! I thought at first, "What?". Did Kari go and write a story without me knowing? But, nope! It's this brilliant story where you take little known characters and breathe such life, such richness in to - I feel as if I need a little mouth to mouth to keep me going.

Thank you for my breath of fresh air, you sainted sinner of spell slinging.

x0x0 on the rosy parts!
hockeymom4 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Whoa. What a gripping first chapter. It really leaves me wanting more. Wanting to find out what happens next... I could really picture what was going on the whole time, and you did a really nice job of introducing me to a whole different world.

The last line was brilliant. With your words I felt the raw emotion of loss, love and of sacrifice.

Just awesome.
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Kari & Mer, excellent first chapter. I like that you began with Huilen's POV and the prologue was wonderful - it pulled me right in. I kept wondering as I read though, what does this say about Bella? Pire's words sounded so much like a reflection of Bella's actions, hm... Wonderful research, as usual! Looking forward to the next chapter (and further description of the liboshemon lover).