Reviews for Carrion
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
dark little ficlet! i loved it. Poor poor damon I wish katherine would just go straight to hell! lolz She never loved him and its sad to see him so obbesessed with someone who didn't really even give a f! :{ I hate her. SShe just wanted Stefan! But nice bodning moment as these two need alot more of them in the future. for man, so much drama...hehe.
marinawings chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is really fantastic! You do a great job of capturing the characters of the Salvatore brothers. Stefan is very thoughtful and calm, while Damon is intense, seething almost. Despite his twisted-ness (and perhaps because of his hotness and aforementioned intensity), he really appeals to me-both on the show and in this story. My heart really goes out to him as I read this. And you do a great job of creating some nice and angsty background for him! Good work! If there's more, I'd love to read it.
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Is there more to it? Does it just end right there? Could you plz update?
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hate to be melodramatic but poor Damon, I love how you have captured him still as much of a dark, twisted guy as he always is but still showing how much Katherine's actions- destroyed his love for her- his remenant from humanity. Good introspective fic. I'm not sure if you plan to continue this but it's good.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Hey you have a good start here, cant wait to read more!

Jade
Marie chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was really good! You should continue it, it would be really awesome if you did. :)
Vee Baby chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
M. Angsty. Love a little angst in the afternoon. I have it with tea and a biscuit. lol
riclynshea chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
UPDATE SOON3
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this, short and sweet :)

Loved the whole Turkish prison scenerio, I can do see Damon getting himself into something like that just for the heck of it :p