Reviews for Blizzard Of Love
jigokunooujo chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
This was a good chapter. I really look forward to the next
lime.likes.jam chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Ok, i'm writing this review for the second time.

I know what your thinking - How the hell are you doing that!

well, i stopped just before the end to check something in the story, and then when i went back, fan fic had deleted the whole review!

anyway, here it is. Again.

this review is going to count for ALL the previous chapters, so hopefully it will eb really long.

I don't think i need to explain what i mean by that.

I know you think your not very good at writing scenes that are all people acting stupid and ding funny things, but you did good. I, being someone ho does those thigns everyday, should know. So keep going!

Hope your ankle gets better, i totally sucks when your stuck at home with an injury or whatever. i had teeth taken out last year, and i spent all week eating soup and watching all our dvds.

I love the story;ine, tis so interesting. You can't predict whats going to happen next, which is good. i hope thats what you were aimign for!

Your editing and grammar is okay, there are not many irritates me when there are so many errors you can't understand whats happening.

Please update soon!

i love this!

keep updating, (:
Kishasho123 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Cool story! :)

I like it. Update soon Please!
aerochik chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
I totally know what your going through not the writers block but the ankle thing cuz I broke the growth plate in my ankle too and it was the most annoying thing ever but hopefully you'll be better soon :) I really like this stor so keep up the good work
Imprinting Magic chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Great chapter! Please update soon!
JAYJEELIKESYOURFACE chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Trust meh, you don't want to go camping. :P

Love it, as always.
guys in my head chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
great chap!
Unrecognizable chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
haha i loved the last line! update soon!
Imprinting Magic chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
guys in my head chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
great story! keep it going!