Reviews for On the Fifteenth of February
Muroshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This story series is great I just wish it had continued till they had fully incorporated Hermione into the family.
vagrantboy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ok this is a review for both of the stories in this series. I loved what you have done here. The dynamic between Hermione and the others is sweet, honest and quirky...in essence it is perfect. I beg on blended knee...Please write another for this series!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is really good, I love it. I wonder if there's another sequal to this story? Anyway keep up the good work:D
amortentiate chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
You write some to the best stories in . I hope you'll continue writing more.

This story was especially delightful. You must continue this. The thing with the UST is a nice touch. :)
trongod chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I think this Hermione is even more damaged than canon!Harry is; she has zero self-confidence and so can not even imagine anyone truly wanting and loving her other than as a friend.

Hope the next chapter (PLEASE let there be another part!) allows Harry, Gin, and Luna to break through her shell and show her she is loved and worthy of loving. I would imagine Harry only turned to Gin because Hermione never allowed even a hint of her feelings to show, and rather than make her uncomfortable or lose even her friendship, he never said anything to her either.

Pity none of them ever read Spider Robinson's stories before they went to Medieval School...
RonRR chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I would love to see this story and it's precurser, Fourteenth of February turned into a much longer story.

The two parts you have written so far are both fun to read.

Thanks for writing them.

Ron Roberts
Furwing Silverclaw chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OOH more please, maybe with the photo shoot that would be lovely
Aealket chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hi,

I just noticed this, and I liked it a lot. I would have liked it better if it wasn't complete. I do hope we get a 16th of Feb some time soon.

Alan
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
it was great
ssfr chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I do believe I've already told you this is delightful, but I thought I'd reiterate it.

Thanks.
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
/me sniggers

* such as the man wearing a kilt and a Sex Pistols t shirt under an open three-quarter-length fur coat, walking a cat on a leash

Obviously, to those of us slightly more familiar with Muggle London, this is in fact completely normal and not necessarily a sign of Wizarding madness in the least ;-)

I love the way you convey heat without smut, and I look forward to hearing about that portrait sitting to complete the trilogy!
Reader2001 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I have very much enjoyed the two stories in this series. They show some excellent insight into the characters. I would very much like to see you continue this story line.
Ms. Geek chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
this was awesome.
major wallace chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lol
fledge chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Well, all I can say is this: High time for the Sixteenth to come up double quick! Excellent stories, both of them, with a perfect description of Hermione's inhibitions and insecurities. Must be that muggler upbringing of hers. But then, Harry's has been muggle as well, hasn't it?