Reviews for The Truth Beneath the Rose
Lord Mortem chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
nice
Aelita Allie chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Ah, no! I was hoping for more! It was so good! I understand if life has gotten in the way, but I just wanted to let you know that I haven't really read anything in the past almost year and this was one of the first things I found, randomly surfing online yesterday (it's 4 in the morning now). I have to say, this made me have a SERIOUS case of the feels, and I'd love to see more, but I'll understand if you can't. :) I hope all is well with you.
sweetoblivion8761 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Hi! Wow..I never review..like..*ever*! So an amazing, insanely awesome fanfic, such as yours, is the *only* reason I'm doing so now. I have followed this story since the beginning and just re-read it now and was still blown away. Ceri is so fleshed out, I keep forgetting she isn't playable in the main game! I also applaud your talent of keeping everyone in character. I hardly see that at all on here. So, I hope beyond hope that you finally feel the want to finish Ceri's fantastic story! I need a well written fanfic to look foward to! Thanks for your time. -Sweet
Seren chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Amazing story even if it's not finished. Makes me feel all kinds of things. If you ever feel like finishing it I would be extremely happy
dekicobee chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
This is actually amazing. Please say you'll come back to ceri, it seems so cruel to leave her on this note!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
ElyssaCousland chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
I've been enjoying this story and was sorry to realize it hasn't been updated in over a year! I hope you manage to return to it some day.
ayanamifaerudo chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
I really like your take on the Human Noble Origin story. I like it. Please continue.
yamadoki chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I love this story so much I wish you 'd continued
Shadowed Dagger chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
I really enjoy your story. The characters are complex and enjoyable to read. I can understand the hassles of life, but I do hope that you update this story eventually. No rush, just my hope that it isn't abandoned. To be honest, I really want to know what happens next. Anyways, thank you for posting this story and I hope you continue with the wonderful writing.
LadyGreywarden007 chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Hope you continue this story. I want to know why alistair is upset and what ceri will do next?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Please keep writing. I see that it has been several months since you have written. I really have enjoyed what I read. I admit I was uncertain at first with the premise, but you have handled it well.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
I like your story so much!

Keep going pleaase 3
Merc100000 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
So happy to see another chapter love your story
SweetOblivion chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Oh, wow. Finally! an amazing story that I have stayed up all night to read! Your characters are..superb! Everyone is SO in character, it's like a missing adventure I forgot to play in Dragon Age! I love Ceri! Your writing is so natural; it just flows. Please, I'm dying all ready! Put up another chapter! _