Reviews for How it Started
mamita chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love this couple, it's a shame there are not many fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
There needs to be more hot fics of this pair
Bismak chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I love,
Mochi no Yume chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Aww really? Dedicated to me! Yay!

Sorry for responding so late but now that I've FINALY read the second chapter, I hope you continue it soon!

I defintiely think this chapter shows real improvement from the first chapter! I felt more connected with the story

Keep up the hot Jax stories and I've always got your back :)
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
im lovin it update soon
StormLongbottom chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I both of your companion works. I must say that the idea really is there. And I can see why Justin and Max need each other-Justin's loneliness and Max being cheated on-but I get a little messed up by the words that spell-check didn't catch. I think you really should revisit this story and fix the mistakes. Also, I wish you would take more time to fully develop a scene. In the time it took me to read a sex scene, no person would ejaculate that quickly. If it reads in three seconds, that could equate three minutes, but it just doesn't feel like it. I do urge you to keep writing. And I do not mean to be putting anything down, which I'm not. I just feel you can work harder and make a masterpiece. Thanks!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

please write more hot jax stories!