Reviews for Lipstick Stains
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
WHOW You should really write more! Undertaker and Jeff are so hot and they are one of my favs. Miz and Jeff are my all time fav! Nice job
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really well-written. At first, I though that Mark and Jeff wouldn't get back together, but as I read further, I became happy. The more I read Mark (Undertaker)/Jeff slash the more I'm loving the pair.
Infection13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Jeff being jealous is kinda cute XD.

lol Mark's cum gonna stain Matt's carpet. That one made me laugh.

I love this one-shot so much. You did an amazing job.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I liked it a lot.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Sorreh. Dahl. I have to cut it short. Computer is being a bitch. -_- AND SO IS MAH TEACHER. I'm a bit ticked off at her. X3!

The flow was good, beautiful actually & sweet & the words were never explosive, they really are calm and luffiful. X3! The voice you used here, well, Nero, was actually present. I felt like he was realleh telling meh the storeh, XD! I guess the most thing I loved about it was the entire vivid images.

Jeff's anger was PLUS.

I loved the conclusion.

"Your cum is leaking out of my ass...and it's going to stain Matt's carpet." -LMFAO. X3!

Gonna post it now. X3!

X Sam.
Kermit The Yoda chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love this story :) Next to Hardycest, Taker/Jeff is my favorite pairing. Love it! Good job on this story.
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
very nice :)
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Awe...poor Jeffy and Marky. They're done.

What the heck happened to make them...?

Damn Vince, -_-.

He chopped his hair. I STILL haven't come to terms with that one.

Legend, XD! Their dadah, XD! How cute!

At the dome! XD! Oh yeah.

Awe...Mark's all confazzled...hopefully he'll go! I wanna see him go! XD!

*reads on*

I just love how Shannona and Shane always know that Jeff is not what he appears.

Awe...that damn business must take a lot outta ya to want to leave and come back twice..

XD! Jeff is cryptic! Ah yeah.

XD! KIMO! XD! I love it!

...What the hell are they doing? Trying to make him look like he's been with some whore to get a rise outta Jeff?

Oh, what asses! XD That's exactly what they did!

LOL, Yuk knows to leave, XD!

*reads on*

Has that ever really happened, though? Kiss stains on a shirt? XD!

I love how Mark just does that, XD! He's the one who stops the show AND he grabs Jeff as if he were a woman! XD!

LMAO, Jeff sounds like a jealous wife, XP!

0_0 SHEESH! XD! Didn't know Nero would use THOSE words, XD!

He's so much bigger than Jeff that it's EASY to visualize him picking him up like that...XD!

*Reads on*

Jeff nearly broke the, he's pissed as fuck! XD!

Haha, Mark shut the bitch up! XD!

I love this couple's sex. XD! It's always so damn evil, XD!

Hehe, XD! And the truth is revealed! XD!

Awe...they never stopped the love! So cute.

Poor Matt...XD!

WOOT! Nero did excellent!

Loved it!