Reviews for Holding On
Aww. Poor Jasper. Makes me so sad for him, I just want to give him a hug.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
...

Are you kidding me?

...

You aren't, are you? You're just going to leave it there. Oh. My. God. Lol, you are evil! Everything you write with Jasper in it, he's in this endless circle of woe! Grrr...

I don't know if you can tell, but I freaking loved it! I'm dying over here. I adored this. It was awesome. I'm just in shock that you were able to leave it this way. Did you even sit down and play with it? Did you ever begin a second chapter? Did his turmoil ever have an outcome in your mind? Ugh. I'm still stuck in surprise. Lol! I really did like it though. It made me smile and frown over and over again. D
TwilightFreak309 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor jasper! i loved it ! :) write more bella and jasper should get together ?
Isabelle777 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Only 11 reviews? They are all mad I tell you, maaaad! lol

Well it could have been longer, but it was very good and simply beautiful! I will press the favorite button ;)

I hope you like my review and I also hope you'll make a new chapter?

Pretty please...

-Isabelle
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
nawwww :) great story D
Lnriley96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Another awesome story! Very very awesome! Keep on writing! . . . Please :)
Danavia Kaldresh chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Well written. I could feel the emotions as they pulsed through the story. Good pairing... wish it was a little longer, explained a bit better how Edward and Alice did not know about the secret love that had blossomed under everyone's noses. lol. Thank you for writing and for sharing.
StopTheMadness chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aw Loved it! Yet again your work had captervated me :D

Peace

StopTheMadness
ElizabethAlice chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was really pretty, like just wonderful, I loved it so much.

~Wish my name was Elizabeth~
dani.eLLa.0000101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I almost cried at the end of this chapter! It's wonderful. You have to continue. Please please please continue.
x- in.luv.with.vamps -x chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
aw thats so sweet. but im sad tht thts al. i mean it was so sweet nd jasper never truelly got to have her.

but i guess not all stories have happy endings
Broken ArchAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
WOW! Its so emotional, the pain can be felt through the words. The emotion is of adoration and love for this woman who is getting married today. Then, there is the hate for himself, as he could not let go of her. It is AWESOME! You should expand it into a full story.
ClumsyCate chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You should do a second one! Like Bella's point of view or something. I loved it! So awesome! I could feel what he was feeling in that moment! Super cool :)
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
oh. my. gosh.

That was amazing. I totally felt his pain, anguish, and complete love and adoration for Bella. I hope you update soon, I'm gonna be tortured, waiting impatiently by my computer for an alert email! *hug*
PenningPassions chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Woo..nice! ;) I love how you can switch so easily..but the passion remains the same..there's not much I would change..just edit it a bit. Otherwise, again, wow. ) 3.