Reviews for Jiraiya's Last Student
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 5/11
"Until he does, I can't interfere with their clan business" That's a crock of horse ca-ca, there is NO WAY a village could FUNCTION like that, if it's got a leader, HE SHOULD LEAD!
sabotersgse chapter 1 . 5/8
very good story and well writen
this fic is amazing, but its almost painful reading it now that naruto's ended cause i've been remembering everything, and this reminds me of Jiraiya and Naruto...
Jimmy chapter 26 . 2/8
It's a shame that this story was discontinued, because it was greatly written so far. Looking to the future for possible chapters.
heyyyyy his name is kurama
please continue this...love it
NarHina chapter 26 . 1/19
Loved it please UPDATE!

Please it's been almost two years since you last updated and the story was amazing. I can't wait to see Naruto take his revenge against the Hyuga elders and Danzo.

Also I like how Naruto is strong, but you still managed to make it so his not OP so we get some nice fights in.

When Naruto comes back I bet he can use all of the Kyuubi power.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
TokusatsuLuv chapter 26 . 1/11
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Will this story be continued?
Alright this fanfic is really old but im a naruto nut and im sure that you know Kurama is the kyuubis real name lol
SalDalia chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
It's like you are displacing all off your Sasuke hate via Jiraiya and it takes away from your story big time.
DanzoManiac chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
Nice story, Naruto is a little overpowered for my tastes, but I understand that been raised by the toads can be a boon. Only thing I would have changed in the story is Kisame joining the leaf, why would he? He was loyal to Madara/Obito and he doesn't seem the kind to take orders from a Kage. But its you story, so your call. PLEASE UPDATE.
PS: Takeshi?Really?
Trekio112 chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
I'm slightly disappointed... I expected hinata to fuck koyuki up instead of storming off
Trekio112 chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
3 years of isolation with wise old people and he retains his stupid personality . how I hate when that happens
sfu chapter 26 . 11/19/2016
Holy shit the latest chapters :D Amazing story!
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »