Reviews for Going Through the Motions
Ryla chapter 10 . 3/13
Yay for Sammy! He's so good with Dean...Little Brother magic. I have an older brother that I look up too, and a younger brother too and I get a little of them both LOL
Gett chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Great story! Good to see Dean's still the hero when he is sick as. Love it.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Another fantastic story! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!
Random Ruth chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Whoa, I like this. A lot! Really epic! So perfect! I can't write a coherent review, I'm too awed! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I got to congradulate you on your wonderful story. Every chapter was fantastic and I loved the ending that was great. You're a great writer keep it up I look forward to reading more of your stories
se-tar chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Awesome! The mystery of the case, the drama and brotherly bonds, ... Everything was perfect. Your OCs were well crafted too.

It was a nice fic, thanks for sharing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
This was such a fantastic story! Great case and great hurt/comfort *feels* all around. Well done!
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I liked this one, thank you:)
Maz101 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Well, two years late may just be some sort of record, and please forgive the fact I didn't review each and every chapter as I read them but, here at the end, I can honestly say that is amongst the very best SPN stories I've ever read. It has absolutely everything that I love, delivered brilliantly. You (annoyingly belatedly!) join my ranks of stupendous ff writers.
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Wow. Really and truly, you blew me away. This would make an amazing episode for the show (probably two episodes). The way you write Sam and Dean is so real, and very rare to find. I think you definitely captured Dean especially. Love how you incorporated all the different characters too. Hope you keep writing!
YankeeFan87 chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Didn't realize I had stopped reviewing this story. I thoroughly enjoyed this one - it was one of the best case-fics I've read in awhile. Love your writing! Keep up the good work :)
dein.finchen chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
uwow, this is freaking amazing, one of the best stories i've ever read...thank you so much! :0)
Death-Muncher chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
This was a really cool story! I liked your unique storyline. :)
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I have huge love for this fic. I was hooked from the first paragraph and was obsessively checking this site for updates.

Such an awesome case fic. A very intense read and so heartbreaking at times. And you write the most amazing sick Dean as well!

I look forward to reading more from you.
Zatnikatel chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
I’m “working from home” today so have had time to read through to the end!

I love this passage: ‘It's the look Dean always gives him right before the shit is about to hit the fan. It's the same look he got from him when they were kids and Dad busted one of them for pulling some smartass stunt. It's the same look when Dean meets a random pretty face and it's time to get out of there unless he wants to watch Don Juan in action. When they're hunting it's the look he gives him right as he's about to do something really, really stupid and risky. And right now it's pretty much the last thing Sam wants to see on his brother's face. He has no idea what Dean could possibly be thinking.’

I love the dichotomy of Sam knowing the look and knowing Dean so well, but at the same time has no clue what the look might be signifying at this moment in time because he knows Dean works so instinctually and thinks/reacts on his feet.

Coach Finstock! Loved that movie!

Ouch… Dean!

I raced through to the end, great action and switching of who was doing what so that they all played a vital role. Sam throwing the knife was so hawt! I was so sad that Miles died though… he made me think of Travis. I like the theory for why Dean’s doppelganger wasn’t evol: very clever! Loved the parallels between Jen/Tate and Sam/Dean, and the end sequence of Sam caring for Dean. I would have loved an episode where something like this happened in S5 because they were telling us the bond was repaired but they weren’t really showing us, and something like this, with Sam really going the distance to take care of Dean would have been great.

I really like that you were so ambitious with this given it’s your first story… it’s hard to do something this complex, and with so many different characters, and yet it was clear you’d planned it carefully and they were all there for a reason and all contributed to the plot and its resolution.

I don’t know if you read Skullspeare at all? If you don’t I highly recommend her because this story is kinda similar to what she manages to do [I think more successfully than any other writer in this fandom], which is to write stories that read like proper episodes of the show. They’re very self-contained. All the time I was reading this I felt like it could have been an actual episode!

Really well done!