Reviews for Going Through the Motions
hunenka chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Awesome fic! I think the characterization of all the SPN characters was spot-on, and I loved the OCs you created too. I spent several exciting evenings with this story, so thank you!
tezmilion chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
Not only that this is a very good Dean sickfic, but also it's a brilliant case fic too. This whole fic can actually be a valid episode after My Bloody Valentine, dealing with both Sam's demon blood issue and Dean's grave mental state.
Ryla chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Yay for Sammy! He's so good with Dean...Little Brother magic. I have an older brother that I look up too, and a younger brother too and I get a little of them both LOL
Gett chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Great story! Good to see Dean's still the hero when he is sick as. Love it.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Another fantastic story! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!
Random Ruth chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Whoa, I like this. A lot! Really epic! So perfect! I can't write a coherent review, I'm too awed! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I got to congradulate you on your wonderful story. Every chapter was fantastic and I loved the ending that was great. You're a great writer keep it up I look forward to reading more of your stories
se-tar chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Awesome! The mystery of the case, the drama and brotherly bonds, ... Everything was perfect. Your OCs were well crafted too.

It was a nice fic, thanks for sharing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
This was such a fantastic story! Great case and great hurt/comfort *feels* all around. Well done!
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I liked this one, thank you:)
Maz101 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Well, two years late may just be some sort of record, and please forgive the fact I didn't review each and every chapter as I read them but, here at the end, I can honestly say that is amongst the very best SPN stories I've ever read. It has absolutely everything that I love, delivered brilliantly. You (annoyingly belatedly!) join my ranks of stupendous ff writers.
ReaderCassiopeia chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Wow. Really and truly, you blew me away. This would make an amazing episode for the show (probably two episodes). The way you write Sam and Dean is so real, and very rare to find. I think you definitely captured Dean especially. Love how you incorporated all the different characters too. Hope you keep writing!
YankeeFan87 chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Didn't realize I had stopped reviewing this story. I thoroughly enjoyed this one - it was one of the best case-fics I've read in awhile. Love your writing! Keep up the good work :)
dein.finchen chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
uwow, this is freaking amazing, one of the best stories i've ever read...thank you so much! :0)
Death-Muncher chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
This was a really cool story! I liked your unique storyline. :)