Reviews for The Raven King
Amber Fox chapter 1 . 23h
Wonderful. I hope you'll write more.
RJA chapter 18 . 9/13
This was a very good story. I can't believe I enjoyed it this much, being a short story. Thanks for sharing!

RJA
RJA chapter 12 . 9/13
I am enjoying this greatly. I apologize for not being able to give a proper review, but it is a very good read so far.
RJA chapter 6 . 9/13
I find humor in this reading. It has me interested in learning more of King Arthur's journey in time. The interlocking storylines are a bit spaced apart, leaving questions about Athur's and Kate's thoughts. Otherwise, I am enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Thanks for that. Finding lost bits is always rewarding. FYI, did you know Morgan truly knighted Arthur? Right after the knighting the castle was attacked but that ceremony was unlike very few others...
Joice Katlyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm in love with this story!
Slimetitty chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
I love this story, great plot and well written. That speech Arthur gave to Mark on the bench was absolute perfection. Thank you for this amazing story! ]
LalaithElerrina chapter 18 . 5/14/2010
Horray! You did fantastic, Midenian! What a wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely. It was well done, and well thought out. It really helps to know where you're going with the story before you start writing, and you seemed to have that planned out quite well. You had good control over your story and your characters, and you created a very enjoyable tale. Thank you, again.
WendyLight chapter 18 . 5/12/2010
It is a pity that this is already the end. Nevertheless, it's a great and well written story. Thanks.
WendyLight chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Wow! It is so according to the canon - and I like it very much.
Mh chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
Love it.
LalaithElerrina chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Amazing chapter, Midenian. I feel so sorry for Charlie. I was chuckling at the part where Arthur almost revealed himself, and said, "I am-" and Charlie said, "hungry, right? Me too!" And saved him from revealing himself, but then I was so sad to seek Charlie killed. I liked him.

Again, you are doing a fantastic job of making your characters real and likable. That's no easy feat, but you're doing it wonderfully.
Tianne chapter 17 . 5/4/2010

I'm gutted! I have to say a HUGE well done for creating characters that we can care about. They've developed beautifully throughout the story. You've avoided all those nasty traps that so many writers fall into with OCs- eg, trying to introduce too many in one go, having a massive 'info dump' about them, assuming that because they love them then the reader will and so don't bother to develop them fully- and so on.

You're superb at creating tension and drawing the reader further and further in. I really have to know what happens next!
MH chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
Oh no!
Kyra chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
Sorry I haven't been reviewing-I keep not having time to read stuff online, and then catching up on several chapters in one go. Point is, I'm loving this story, and Mark is probably also my favorite. Possibly because you're being mean to him. I, uh, also like my favorite characters to suffer, whether I'm reading them or writing them. _ But telepathy/visions/magic FTW anyway, so.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »