Reviews for First Date
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "First Date" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I was kinda expecting that...but I have been reading so many threesome stories I was kind of expecting them to be bi...:P

Poor Alice :( But this Edward is awesome...the kind of gay best friend I wish I had :D
twi nana chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
oh my god, to funny, loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Certainly different. Funny and sorta cute.
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved this! Especially the part with Edward at the end.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMG Noooooooooo!

this has happened to me too, this ULTRA hot HUGO BOSS model starts getting all flirty with me at a club, then 30mins later he's making out with another guy. I just about died.

Such a shame to do this to Alice and Jasper though! Dude! Loved it though, hysterical ;)
ajt17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
aww, this was cute. I totally loved this. :)
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
No! Not Jasper! He was the only sane one left! We all knew Edward was gay though...
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I just had a serious laughfest at poor Alice's expense. The sad part is I can relate because the same thing happened to me in college. God Kevin was so hot!

Ah, the memories and the disappointment. He tried dating to give the impression of being straight and I was a willing victim. Nothing ever came of it but then later that year he came out and I freaked out.

Ah the memories. Maybe that's why I can enjoy this so much. Been there, done that.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Nicely done - very cute, and believable!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Poor Alice, misreading the situation so badly. Edward was very sweet to her. I really enjoyed this. Good luck in the contest!
yogacat chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I liked that. It was a snipet of something really nice. It could have been big and messy..but it was perfect.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Excellent! Good luck in the contest.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
wow i would too!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
My absolute soulmate - who can tell what I'm thinking, who likes everything that I like, who knows me back to front - is gay, so I kind of get where you're coming from. Though I never really cared about him that way, it still sucked when I realised we could never EVER be together.

I loved this - so heartfelt and real.