Reviews for Slow Dance
please update soon it has been over 2 years
ortoncenabournegirl chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Great job
wwelover1995 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
i hopeyou update soon i cant wait to read more
luneara eclipse chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
awww... please update soon, its really good and i really like it.
amy chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
update soon luving it so far
poisenousprincess chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
awesome. i can't wait to read the rest of it. hurry and update please.
Menaji chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
keep them coming great chapter!

xoxo
hardycenagrl chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
OMG I love seeing this side of Randy! Cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work.
poisenousprincess chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
love it. can't wait for the next chapter
luvin.beach.life chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Wow! First, I would like to tell you how much I absolutely love this story of yours! I truly love the way you've developed the plot. Whenever I think something is going to happen, something else does. It keeps me on my toes and I appreciate that. Second, you have done a terrific job of developing the characters. I adore the way that we as readers can see both the harsh, roguish Randy Orton but also the sweet, sensative, caring one. I love the character Blake, and I often find myself falling into her role, for she is so easy to relate to. Whenever she laughs, I can be found laughing out loud, and when she is sad, I am too. Thirdly, I would like to commend you for your great spelling and correct grammar and usage. There are so many stories out there that have silly misspellings and half-arsed grammar, and yours is really different. For me, that sets your story apart.

Keep up the great writing, because you are an amazing author!

Your friend from the beach :)
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I adore this story. I am hooked! I am anxiously awaiting an story alert in my inbox stating that this story has been updated. I look forward to following this story to its completion. Spectacualr job!
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
I love the character interaction in this story. Awesome job!
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
I loved the chapter!
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I thought that the introduction was interesting, intriguing, and entertaining. Great job!

- CSB -
miamitravel chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Loving this story. cannot wait for more.