Reviews for Beautifully Incredible
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Excellent work my friend. This truly was a master piece. Love the sappyiness.
Kalina chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That letter was beautiful. Especially that part about the ocean and land and what not. You should be a poet. You would be like, the next Shakespeare or something. Except I'm pretty sure people wouldn't go around calling you 'The Bard'.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Its so romantic! Alfred was so sweet!
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
c':

So beautiful! *wipes tear* I never knew Alfred was such a poet Gah, I want one of those letters sent to me! D: Arthur, you lucky son of a bastard.
wolfofthemoon101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was so beautiful! I love your writing (and Alfred's) and can't wait to read more of your stories. I love your writing style, so please continue writing.
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I absolutely love this! America's letter was just gorgeous.
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Heaven indeed, love. Letters alone cannot make one's heart leap, but when turned into words...the possibilities are endless.
Phamenia chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
OHHHH! HOW ROMANTIC! I'D LOOOVE THIS TO HAPPEN TO MEEEE!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
*Sigh...* If only that would happen in real life... I love stories where Alfred is Iggy's secret admirer... But I've only seen two stories that have that unfortunately... But I luuv this! So romantic... Did you make up the letter by yourself?
sleepy mind chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I had the same reactions like Arthur while reading the letter and my mother was like 'WTF? Are you okay?' LOL Good job on the letter! ;DD
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
*heart melts* This.. is beautiful.
riceyriceyricey chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I'm tearing up-god, that was beautiful. Just...just wow. I've never read something so romantic before. Well done, well done!
UnhelpfulPanda chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
jeez, how long did it take for you to write America's love letter? lol if someone wrote something that beautiful to me, I'd be in Heaven! This was adorable, really sweet, and so decriptive I could cry! XD that would seem strange to my mom though, as she is sleeping nearby lol! anyways, this story was truly beautiful! A muse is surely shining on you! )
smaugl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
oh dear. ._. i'm at a loss as to how beautiful it really is. D:

incredible indeed! {3
Blunt Pencils chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
O-Oh, this is wonderful..

You write so beautifully, that if I hadn't known better, I would have thought you took this whole story right out of a book.

Keep writing, M'mkay? You have talent.