Reviews for Taken
Knux27 chapter 1 . 10/11
Simply excellent! You had beautiful characterization, a great plot, and left many a reader wanting more! (More as in a sequel, not as in something was lacking)
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Excellent story! just finished batman beyond series and the return of the joker movie and was hoping to find some quality Terry/Dana fanfics, preferably one where she finds out his identity. and i most definitely found it! :) I'll be checking out your other fics after i finish this review :D
(it is soooo nice to want to read a specific fanfiction topic and couple ship that was written well, and finding just the story on , WITHOUT having to write it yourself. it's like craving a steak, medium-rare with just the right seasoning, perfectly done, not too fatty, and juicy, and being able to find exactly that ate your go-to restaurant for a good price. versus having to make it yourself and clean the kitchen afterwards lol)
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really, really loved this one-shot. It's clear that you took a lot of time in learning the the general ins and outs of the show, and this was great. I loved the characterization, even if the bad guy was a typical shallow bad guy, it could still be plausible.

I honestly could visualize everything very well, the pacing was quick but you still added some nice details. I also thought that although you didn't make Dana an out of character power ranger, she still wasn't a lifeless damsel doll. She's s willful human girl with no experience in fighting, and you captured that well. She still made an effort.

I also liked how you filled any plot holes that could of risen - ex: what about his family and school?

Like I said, it was sweet, simple, and a nice heart warming read.
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
loved it. Your a reallly good writer!
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like it! Really in character for most of it!
KingBowser444 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story was pretty cool! You stayed in character, it was very detailed, and the ending was perfect. Although, for humorous effect, you could have added Bruce chewing him out after he got back to the mansion, but nonetheless, your story was great! Keep it up!
wolfgirl892 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Right another Terry and Dana story! There arent any other ones I like besides this one and Her Love.
dragonicdevil chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Good story, always liked Batman Beyond
plainjane86 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great job. I really liked that you created a villain. I like Dana and Terry together, and your story was a great interpretation of how Dana may have learned Terry's secret.I would love to read anything else you write in the future.
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*nods in great satisfaction* This is good...I 3 it.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wow, just wow. really good job. you thought it all the way through. it felt like an episode, it really did. excellent work my friend
arashi kanami chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
aww!its really cute!and well written!keep up the good work!_
Cionie9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was the best Terry/Dana story on this site! I wish there were more as good as this one :-) Please do another if you can!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010