Reviews for Bleed The Bittersweet
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Sucks sorry I loved sam bi
India chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Are you gonna continue
Hayley Who chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
umm... WOW!

This story is so good. iloveit.

update soon please.

iRawk chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
ahem, yoo-hoo, Astrid? Yeah, it's reality calling: SAM IS THE FATHER, not BRENT. haha. I love it...but Astrid & Sam...TALK!
Jess chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
HI chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
NO she likes SAM! good story though, did you hear the new gone book is coming out it's called 'Lies' doesn't it sound epic?
Hayley Who chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
that was a really good chapter,

Its becoming a really good story,

keep going.

Lucie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is a very good chapter. It is filled with emotion and good characteristic. But it could use some more thought and description. You need to paint a picture in the readers thoughts of the scenery and of what is going on. I can't wait to read more. Keep on reading. Authors like you are needed in the world.
iRawk chapter 4 . 3/2/2010

Sam would be so upsett!
Spiffswishy chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
"Why would you want to have sex?

Why would you want an eating disorder"...Touche.

I LOVE IT! I laughed so hard! lol
iRawk680 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010

Poor Sam :'(
Promise The Flood chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I love it and I haven't even read the series! It's really good, especially because you portray the emotion in a way that I feel as if I have know Sam and Astrid for a while, and I just heard about them. This is a real keeper, this is your new "baby".
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I didn't see (err, read) any OOC moments, so don't sweat it!

This was another great chapter! I've always been a fan of Mary's, so I can't for the next chapter!

Just a suggestion, could make the chapters longer? I can understand if you want to post stuff quickly, but I like to read nice long chappys. You already got the nice chappys, so you're halfway there already! LOL! It's only a suggestion, though! You don't ever have to follow it, okay? Whatever works for you!

Keep up the coolio work! :D
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
WHOA BOY! Well, this sure is a new spin on things! I love the idea, it's so creative and out of the box. You should keep writing!

Sam keeps saying how much he loves Astrid in the books, so this makes total sense. Everything plays out (except for the parents randomly appearing, but that's fine, cause they pretty much poofed randomly, too! LOL!)! Keep up the fabulous work!

Keep on truckin'! Truck-truck-tru-truckin'! 8D