Reviews for Bleed The Bittersweet
y
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Sucks sorry I loved sam bi
India chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Are you gonna continue
Hayley Who chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
umm... WOW!

This story is so good. iloveit.

update soon please.

-hippychiKK
iRawk chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
ahem, yoo-hoo, Astrid? Yeah, it's reality calling: SAM IS THE FATHER, not BRENT. haha. I love it...but Astrid & Sam...TALK!
Jess chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
AWESOME!
HI chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
NO she likes SAM! good story though, did you hear the new gone book is coming out it's called 'Lies' doesn't it sound epic?
Hayley Who chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
that was a really good chapter,

Its becoming a really good story,

keep going.

-hippychiKK
Lucie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is a very good chapter. It is filled with emotion and good characteristic. But it could use some more thought and description. You need to paint a picture in the readers thoughts of the scenery and of what is going on. I can't wait to read more. Keep on reading. Authors like you are needed in the world.
iRawk chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
OOH...SHE ALMSOT SAID BRENT!

Sam would be so upsett!
Spiffswishy chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
"Why would you want to have sex?

Why would you want an eating disorder"...Touche.

I LOVE IT! I laughed so hard! lol
iRawk680 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
omg! AHH BRENT :O

Poor Sam :'(
Promise The Flood chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I love it and I haven't even read the series! It's really good, especially because you portray the emotion in a way that I feel as if I have know Sam and Astrid for a while, and I just heard about them. This is a real keeper, this is your new "baby".
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I didn't see (err, read) any OOC moments, so don't sweat it!

This was another great chapter! I've always been a fan of Mary's, so I can't for the next chapter!

Just a suggestion, could make the chapters longer? I can understand if you want to post stuff quickly, but I like to read nice long chappys. You already got the nice chappys, so you're halfway there already! LOL! It's only a suggestion, though! You don't ever have to follow it, okay? Whatever works for you!

Keep up the coolio work! :D