Reviews for It Started With A Dream
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I am throwing your friend off my ship to drown and/or be eaten by the giant squid.
jack-damian chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Cutesy, cute. Love this ship so much. jack-damian is actually my penname too just so you know. Been reading this ship for months now and this is only the third story ive reviewed (im a bit stingy) but yeah, great!
Cat chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Tell your friend to shut the fuck up. Remus was a sexy bastard and deserved to have someone like Sirius. Their a match made in heavan
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Remus is an awesome character and so is Sirius!
Remus' basic character is that he is really insecure and self conscious because of his Lycanthropy because of this he needs someone who can show him that he's a great and awesome person, despite that, and Sirius needs someone to tell him to calm the fuck down before he hurts himself by being an idiot so in the end the two balance each other out.

That is why WolfStar and Sirimus is an awesome pairing.
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hehe, whoops, it seems I accidentally sent the review before I was done :P

Anyways, I love your stories and this one was especially cute :D Plus I love imagining your friend talking to you about something like that while you're writing/posting this XD Lulz!

Again, anyways, SIRIUS AND REMUS are so absolutely fucking perfect for each other! Remus is adorable and Sirius is SO not a manwhore! In fact, (I read this on an official bio) Sirius never showed girls any interest because it was all part of his rebelliousness. So what better way to complete that than to go homo? BUT OF COURSE, as soon as that was decided, he realized just what a CATCH Remus was and managed to get it through his cutely thick skull that he would never be able to FUNCTION without his darling little wolfy and just simply HAD to ask him out and then profess his LOVE, after which James and Peter accepted their MUTUAL ADORATIONS for each other because they are the Marauders and BFFs and nothing would EVER change that so Remus and Sirius live the rest of their happy days TOGETHER in bliss and even after Azkaban, they realized that NOTHING could ever separate them because their LOVE would always conquer!

Really, Remus only married Tonks because she reminded him so much of Sirius in their youth and just wanted anything of him, especially to remind him, to spend the rest of his days with because he would ALWAYS LOVE his dog star no matter what. And then they reunite in heaven where they exist TOGETHER for ETERNITY!

I practically BREATHE Remus/Sirius as you can probably tell ;D and I am a forever-sailor of the HMS Wolfstar!

So here's my point: Your friend is totally waaaayyy off base because Remus/Sirius is one of, if not THE, cutest couples EVER! And it's COMPLETELY canon, btw! X3

Sorry if I sounded like a crazy fangirl (Which, aw hell, I probably am! And I'm proud of it!) but they are amazing, together as a couple and as separate individuals, and I love them!

Okay, you're probably gettin' tired of this, so off I go across the vast sea of Remus/Sirius fanfictions! Ta-ta!
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
"I'd be bloody honored to set your mind straight." hehe. I'm pretty sure there's nothing straight about it.

And NO, please don't listen to your friend!

Loved the story, off to read the sequel now.
Justtmeee chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
No Sirius and lupin are so obviously perfect for eachother! And cute story! I like all the ones I've read of yours!
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
verecundus chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aw this is really adorable. Great job (:
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
awwwww that was so adorable! So sweet and cute and funny! I loved it. *bows to your greatness* Now, I must ask, is your friend crazy? Remus is NOT ugly! JK describes him as looking thin and tired and sick, (no wonder since she'd sent his true love to prison for 12 years!) but I know he's beautiful, slender, creamy pale skin, big amber eyes and golden brown hair. How could anyony think he was ugly? (maybe she was thinking of David Thewlis? Personally I think he's pretty cute too, but maybe that's just me?) Also, Sirius is not a manwhore! So what if all those girls wanted him? It doesn't mean he wanted them back, especially when he only had eyes for his Moony! Now as for whether or not you're on the right ship, sweetie the HMS Wolfstar is glad to have you aboard! All flamers and haters will walk the plank! Hope your friend can swim! *takes breath* Ok rant over. Lol
xNomii chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Tell me where your friend lives and I will go kill her.

Sirius and Remus are perfect for each other and every one who claimes otherwise, is just stupid!

Love this story!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
please slap your friend for me.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010

Aw. *pouts* That's mean. Remus can be sexy!

I mean, yes, they are VERY different but isn't that what makes them a cute couple? )

And the story was, of course, wonderful, just like all your other stories.

You are one of the best writers I've ever come across on fanfiction.

Keep writing. D
AshTonks chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Really liked it! Great job. And btw, I used to be a Remus/Sirius hater as well, but I have since seen the light. Ha ha ha ha.