Reviews for Fireflies
MoonlightWriter101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Lovely one-shot.

I found myself feeling as comfortable and warm reading it as Minako did with Setsuna. I've just discovered this pairing, and I think I'm just beginning to love it x

Thank you! -)
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Favourited this ages ago, forgot to say what an awesome little fic it is!

Also, I like to think that the explosion of sparks was Sets-chan connecting her and Minako's past together, so that they would get to where they were now. If that makes any sense. XD
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
very nice please continue writing setsuna and minako stories
writer-jm chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This one was more subtle, subdued romance. Kind of like the fascination with a person when you see them for the first time and fall in love. Just soothing. (chuckles) It could also be seen as "bring your girlfriend to work day!"

Works out either way.

inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Excellently and gracefully written, with the senshi's dialogue and actions (as far as I can tell) pretty much in character. :) I myself have different preferences for SM pairings (mostly canon) and I don't tend to read very much slash, but this story was quite pretty, easy to visualize. :)
Jules chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Man Pluto ain't a planet no more and that just pisses me off cause Setsuna was one of my favorite characters lol.
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hmm I think the story was really great, and like some others I do not know the song but I will be listening to it because I think the story is lovely.

I really enjoyed pretty much everything (well outside of Usa/Mamo and Rei/Yui, but those are simply not important compared to how everything else was, plus each writer should write the pairs they like.) And I think you left on a lovely note with Minako thinking of white day. My MinaSets love might not be as one sided as it once was since my new found love of MinaMako, but still they are a lovely couple and you do them very well. I hope to read more of them from you in the future.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
ooh, i love that song it's so...dreamy and relaxing :P

nice fic too, i enjoyed it :)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very nice story!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I read through this story and I do believe it's one of the fluffiest works I've ever read. At the end of it I saw where you had been listening to Fireflies by Owl City. And I can safely say I was intrigued to hear the song that inspired the fic. So I looked for it on youtube and found it. I can certainly now fully appreciate the imagery that comes to your mind when you read the story, especially when Setsuna connects the final two strands and ignites the time sparks themselves. Wonderful fic and definitely going on my favorites list!
jai-kun chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was a pretty little story, and I really liked it. I think you capture a quality in Minako that not many people see; She still, sometimes, has a sense of childlike wonder, which people forget since she was the mature Sailor V who practically took over the senshi for a while.

At least, in the Americanized episodes I saw
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was nice!

Ah, pure, inmitigated MinaSets WIN.

The scene of Mina catching the sparks was A-D-O-Rable!

And the MakoAmi was nice, too. LOL

The Usa/Mamo-baka and Rei/Youichirou...O_o

Like...Ugh! _

Other than that, nice work.

Happy Valentine's.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
A friend chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hey. Nice fic you've got here, lolz. And then you go and tell me you don't know what to do about the fourteenth of February, hmm? XD

Well, anyway. I liked this one-shot of yours very much. One of your cutest, in my opinion. It sort of makes me want to go back to a couple of projects that I have in store... but for that I need to go back to certain place. :3

BTW: I'll see what I can do about sending you a message soon. Don't worry too much about stuff, ne?
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
If I may say so myself, "Aw!" Honestly, I'm continually amazed at your ability to make me care about and enjoy this couple, in a fandom I'm not actually part of. This was an exceedingly sweet story (I liked the part, especially, where Mina nearly fell asleep snuggling with Setsuna before Sets made the sparkling lights), and thank you for the birthday wishes!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010