Reviews for Difficult Love
Kitty in the Box chapter 27 . 7/22
reading this have become a daily habit since I came across it. I must say it's worth my time. it's exciting, intuitive engaging romantic powerful and honest. you've a great insight of their personalities. I Love this story and I will be reading more of your Vegeta and Bulma Fics for sure. This is a brilliant story you weaved.
Cisco chapter 1 . 5/28
This is by far the best one of the trilogy. So much occurred, real progress with Vegeta is clearly evident, Bulma finally confesses to Vegeta she lovers her, it really is impressive. This trilogy is by far some of the most realistic fan fictions I have ever seen in my entire life. I would really love for you to do something similar to this but with the relationship of Chi-Chi, Goku, Gohan, and Gotten, to see how they reacted to all of this. That would be really cool and interesting to see. But really, I loved these fan fictions, and you are the best infection writer I have seen so far. Keep up the good work!
Anna chapter 18 . 1/13
Very great story Maddie. Hope to have more from you
moon-poem chapter 1 . 1/11
Hello, Maddie-san. I am a Chinese reader and I reaily love all your articles about Vegeta and Bulma!Yes,I am a big fan of V&B!So can I get your permission to translate your articles into Chinese? I will put my translation in the internet forum called Baidu Tieba! I am sure many Chinese readers would like your works! Thank you!
MakeItHale chapter 27 . 12/24/2015
Poor vegeta and Bulma get interrupted so often xD OMG so pumped for the third part! EEEEEEEEEEEEP :D
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
Love this story! It's very well written I think and I've enjoyed reading it!

Only thing I would say, and this is just my opinion, I don't think Bulma and Vegeta ever officially "married" in the traditional sense. I think Bulma calls him her husband for A) Appropriate TV reasons for kids, and B) Because at that point they have been together long enough where he fulfills that role. He is essentially her "mate" which can correlate to her using lingo such as "husband." I've always thoughts their relationship took the more non-tradional but still deeply meaningful stance such as that.

Like I said though, I love the story! Thank you.
chicamarioneta chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
I tell you this is the best fanfic on vegeta bulma after the Cell Games, when they finally have a real relationship, I read many good fics, but this is the best in the sense that you capture the exact personality vegeta, the story is well written, it is even lyrical, their meetings are beautiful, I liked the phrase "one step forward and two steps back" is how patiently bulma consigiĆ³ break the emotional barriers vegeta, her fanfic has touched my heart, I am thankful for writing this. forgive my syntax errors, the English is not my mother tongue
freedomwings26 chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Aha, time to review (I usually wait til the end). I wanted to let you know that I'm so glad you made Bulma strong.

"she might get burned, but she had been playing with fire from the start anyway."

You made her to be someone who knows rejection and can expect it but will be strong to persevere. I like that a lot. Other Bulmas I've read are strong, but when they get rejected, they feel pain. Not to say your version doesn't, but she sees it as challenge.
empresschunkz chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
Oh wow finally finished this. And may I say it took me through a emotional rollercoaster. Not only are vegeta and bulma so in character but this story is completed filled with everything; humor, romance, and drama. I expect the same exact greatness in the sequel great job!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Hilarious chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
I think BOOM!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Vegeta acted like vegeta so really good job. This story is always so unpredictable and that's why I think I am so addicted!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
This chapter was just amazing! Too much for my heart to handle! But I got through it and it was amazing. It like even though vegeta at some points seemed out of character he was still completely in it. I don't know how you do it! Best fan fiction I've read in a long time you have me up all night and morning reading!
Mickey27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This story was amaaze balls! I love how your so detailed in every chapter.