Reviews for Difficult Love
I'm Still So Deep chapter 27 . 3/23
I already reviewed this on Archive of our own, but I will still take the time to review on here as well. This story was perfect in every way, and you are a truly gifted writer. You are the best Vegebul writer I've ever come across and I hope to see more from you very soon. Thank you again for posting this little gem!
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
Yay I finished!But I did want the mating to happened.
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I love this story but I can't figure out where I left off.
Lori Mereel chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Are you try to get vegeta to kill someone lol and the gohan vegeta bond ahhhh. Also, doesn't piccolo hang around gohan house for gohan
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
)))
elvakiler chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
THIS IS AWSOME!
it is not vegeta occ like most of the othe rfics seriosly:unlykly romance,bonds of destyny,...
i loved the most part when vegeta is going to **m and chichi and gohan come in!priceless.
allso did they mate at the end of this chapter or somwere in 3rd part? reply
coco7disha chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
You Are The Best! :-D...i am literally speechless! i have read the one before this ! You are excellent!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
So drawn out but in the best way possible! Absolutely loved it!
Trunksmybaby chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
awwww I loved it! I've never read any Vegeta and Bulma weddings and I tremendously loved this! keep up the good work!
Trunksmybaby chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
awww :')
lovely story chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for writing this story down and finish it. I love it so much.
Trunksmybaby chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
it's gonna be funny I'm sure
Sasuchan99 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Great chapter. It's feel I'm see a soap drama right now and cry happily. :D
TwilightxTanzie chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
Truly fantastic! I've literally sat here, over the course of two days with breaks and read part one and two. You truly are a fantastic author. You kept Vegeta in character all the way through and didn't make him too OCC at all! Sorry for not reviewing until now but I knew I had to finish reading all of the completed ones until I reviewed, until next time! Which I'm looking forward to!

*Goes to look for the next part eagerly*
L. Monster chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I thought I'd drop a line.
I know it's been years since you wrote this story, I just figured it's never too late to write a nice review and tell you something nice.
And I'm about to tell you something really nice.
This story you came up with is captivating. I can't believe you kept it up for so long. I read the first part in two days, which you must have some sort of mixed feelings about considering how long it probably took you to write it.
I couldn't tear my eyes away.
I went to bed at four am and woke up at 8 in order to continue reading.
And now that i reached this chapter, I couldn't keep on reading without saying something.
I'm a rabid V/B fan and this is probably the one "how it happened" fanfic that I agree with the most. I think this is how it happened. I'm going to think this is how it happened and that is the best compliment I can think of.
You deserve this compliment.
(I only wish Bulma would get over herself and just selflessly offer to blow Vegeta once and for all, it seems like that would fix A LOT of things, hehe... just kidding)
And well, I'll keep on reading! You'll probably get some more reviews from me in the next couple of days (hours) as I continue reading. By the way, you've got some GREAT lines out there. Like, for example "He was a work in progress. Luckily for him, she was a workaholic. " That was genius.

Alright then, kudos and thank you for existing. Thank you for writing this.