Reviews for The Morning Stories
spottedpony chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Someone on twitter recommended your story. It's great. I hope to find something new in the near future. Thank you for sharing your talent.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
AAAAAAACK! It ended sad! Why did it end sad? You now, and Airbefore this morning! Hmmm good story though, and I will be looking to see if you'd written any others!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
OML (Oh my Lord) this is so perfect - you wrote Castle as everything I would ask of him - strong but not ridiculously so much so that he's out of character! In fact, I almost suspect you are a writer on the show moonlighting your ideas on fanfic!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Holy shit! Who are you, oh writer of very good fanfic? I was trolling though my favs favs when I came upon this, saw immediately that it was golden! But this last part? It's epic!

"She's still happiest on her own (she's an only child, so she's used to playing by herself)"

is something I can really see as being part of her pathology and so much more worth noting than all the cliches about her mothers death- because early childhood shapes the bones of everything we build our frames on- and she is MORE than what happened to her family after her 19th year-
Marie chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I hope to see the continuation very soon.
B.anon chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Great story. Nice work.
B.anon chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Very nice.
B.anon chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
"Stop fighting yourself." Nice.
B.anon chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Another great chapter. This is really sad.
B.anon chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Heartbreaking. Beautifully written.
B.anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
A beautiful, sad first chapter.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
She looks like her skin is made of old wax, pressed over too much bone with grubby hands.
-this description is phenomenal. it really is so very accurate and well done.

It's a thing that belonged only to Alexis, once, that being there no matter what, but he thinks that maybe he can extend this to Beckett too, to be there for her because it's right to be there, not because there's something else he wants.
-and this is perfect. I didn't know that's what it was until you said it. I've tried to capture that a thousand times, make it right and say what it is, but that's what it is. he's there for her because it's right that he be there for her. just like his daughter. family. that's perfect.
mjpwoodruff chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Is there more of this? There should definitely be more of this. Please.
nixer chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
This was great! But has clearly been on hiatus for some time...will you finish? I think you got the voice of everyone down pat. I particularly like Martha, who a lot of people don't write much of, and I think you got the balance between angst and comfort and humour without drifting into pathos. Please continue!
TrapperII chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Very insightful line here:

"Castle flings his hands in the air, a gesture of supreme frustration. Every time he thinks she's ready to let him in, she slams the door in his face and a window opens onto some hidden layer, some entirely new landscape, and he'll have to start all over mapping it out."