Reviews for Letters from Scarlett and SnakeEyes
IIIVX chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Non-Snake Eyes Scarlett fans should not be writing about them since they awlays suck

"I'm a military guy"

Maybe you'll be killed or your already dead...
SESC chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Scarlett and Snake-Eyes are lovers... not just friends... better get used to that dumbass
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
"Snake-Eyes (and sometimes that red-headed girl that is involved with him... whats her name again?)."

F**K YOU! Let the real S/S fans write this stuff, they know what there doing
villana81 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm so excited for these letters :)

So they did go to dinner, that's so romantic, I never thought it was gonna happen.
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
Don't sell yourself short! Just from reading these letters it's still painfully obvious that you have an amazing writing style.

Just because you lost your beta doesn't mean that you didn't learn from your experience with them.

Writers and Beta's feed off of each other. Use what you learned from each other to take your writing to the next level. (even though I can't imagine a level beyond perfection.)

Anyway, Keep up the fantastic work!
Phoenix51 chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
A simple trading of letters to make their relationship seem so much more personal. As a 3rd party reader, I almost feel guilty reading them.

Just one more trait found only in the very best of writers.

What an perfect way to continue AFW.

Please Continue!
Grosbeak chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Nice
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
I'm loving how sweet these letters are. The friendship between them is beautiful and I hope to read more..
snakesandscarlettforever chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Great! That was so cute. :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Fantastic, I want more!
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Aww how sweet. I've never seen this side of Snake Eyes in any other incarnation, but it makes him seem more human.

Shall I go ask TiamatV to be your editor again? Because I really want to see more of your AU.

Liath
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Very neat! I was just saying I would do letters between BeachHead and Aunt Beth. Tiamot and I seem to have similiar ideas a lot!

Having seen how well you've done the letters here, I really do want to do the letters I was thinking of too. Hopefully they'll turn out as well.

Have you seen the letter SnakeEyes wrote to the kid who turned into Kamakura later on? It was in the last issue of the original series.