Reviews for Hush
Cushion chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"It was said that Zevran Arainai, despite frequent offers of bed partners, never loved again."

Oh that last line. It broke my heart ):
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
So sad...

Too late and not enough time. A hero but at what cost.

Summer Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
How sad... This was always what I pictured Zevran and a female PC's relationship to be like... even her death. Good to see it written so well.
Belladoni chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
So beautiful and sad. Zevran stories are among my favorites, and this one really stirred me. Very well done!
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I am extremely enamored of this story. Usually I dislike Cousland/Zevran because a lot of people get it into just an awkward dynamic, but you did this perfectly. And it didn't hurt to have all of the elven culture references.

Your Zevran was extremely realistic and your warden quite compatible so that it seemed like they really were the type to end up together.

You did a fantastic job.
PinkFountainPen chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was a really beautiful story. I actually teared up at the end. Great work!
Juliette Louise chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This seriously blew my mind. You are very talented. I love how this has a sort of flow and cadence to it almost like poetry. Also, I cried at the end. :'(
grouchtomato chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
A rare peek behind Zevran's facade. A brief glimpse into his deep sadness. It would be interesting to read a longer and in-depth exploration of this side of Zevran.
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
'His own eyes were dry even when he said his final goodbyes, for dead men cannot weep.'

...Beautiful.

ReaperRain
similbus chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I have always loved Alistair since I started playing DA:O, but your fiction made Zevran in par with the templar. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Erynnar chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh, what can I say? I loved this. I love Alistair and Zev. I always knew Zev was much much more. Your writing brought that to life. Thanks! : )
jeanny chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wonderful Zev POV, and so very sad (that line about Zevran from that ending just kills me). The poem works beautifully within the story as well. Very nicely done.
tjadis chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really enjoyed this one, and I do think that the poem works well in this context. "It's just a view of the brass works", indeed. You have a very sure hand with the tone here.

Lovely, I think! (And thank you for reminding me that Frank O'Hara exists. *scurrying off to bookshelf now*)
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love you so much. This is absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching. I'm totally enthralled with your description of things. GUSH! 3