Reviews for Minuet
ArkieR chapter 1 . 9/26
I swear I'm falling asleep as I write… This is just so peaceful and relaxing… zzzz…
HetalianWitch chapter 1 . 6/29
Aaawwww... :3
love chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Thir was cute!
black pudding chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Alright, I admit, I'm totally stalking you right now. But why do you have to write so sweet stories? :'D

Cute li'l England was so cute, I just don't know anymore. And Bess? Utter win. xDD
surprisedreader chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OH gosh this was cute! i really enjoyed it!
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This made me explode from sheer happiness. French fashion back then was rather strange, wasn't it? All this wiggery and heelery and wow I should stop making up words. "Bess" is "Elizabeth" is "Queen Elizabeth I," am I right? Or am I just reading too deep into this and betraying my ignorance of European history?

Anyway, this was wonderful. Characterizations of France & England are spot on, and I just love the ending. Somehow it's so happy and yet so melancholy. Beautiful job~

Morwick chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Whether you call it drabble or not, the bit about Arthur not wanting to feel tall made my heart melt. He needs more of that. C:
APurpleAvacado chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aww~ Very cute

Although, if i were a country, and not a romantic like Francis (which I'm really not) I would havesaid I were Country before Person.

Poor England~ 3

I loved it!
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
All the best writing is written for the sake of being written.

This was very pretty. Fairytale-ish. You know? It was just them, surrounded by lots of Disney-esque pink and blue bubbles, or something. Soothing.