Reviews for The More Things Change
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh, I loved this one - so much emotion in the pair of them and so hot and sweet at the end. Every thought and feeling and touch described in such detail I could see it. Amazing piece of work!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
In regards to the prompt, had I stumbled upon my parents, I would have called the folks in the white coats and told them not to forget the straight-jackets and then opted for a quick does of brain bleach myself. Putting my parents in the same room is liable to inciting WWIII. So if they're doing the deed atop the washer, someone's cracked. This was an touching tale of love and angst, two of my favorite things in fanfic. Thanks for sharing.
Luv2Live chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it. You two write amazingly.
lovaboy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
wow -great story. Thanks!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well done E&J love. I liked the change of POVs.

LL
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I was totally caught up in this story. So heart-achingly beautiful, it was really moving.

Not the typical "Im lusting after my best friend and now we act on it this desire and after that we have our happily ever after" but a first tentative step in hopefully the right direction. Just WOW!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
*giggles* my parents met at ithaca college :-)

wow- poor jas, so many things going wrong at once and your bff isn't around to help you through. i'm so glad they were able to decompress and get themselves together. delightful. thank you.
ToThePointe101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really loved this story. The writing was just beautiful :)

Fantasyfreak
Twink423 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Such great angst. I was sad at first that their friendship was so strained and e had pushed j away from him. But glad j just told him to stop and be friends again.

And then they have a steamy kiss and one hell of a night to follow. ;-P
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow, I read this ages ago. How come I didn't review then? Anyway, it was rec'd to me and after starting it, I remembered it. So hot, I love the way Edward is trying to hold back once they kiss and asks Jasper to tell him to stop. I could really feel the sex in the air as I read it. It was a pleasure to read it again. I'd love to hear more from these boys, perhaps the next morning but make them comfortable with each other :)
sue273 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great one shot - absolutely loved it.

Liked the changing points of view to show their thoughts and feelings.

Marvellous build up to the declaration of their feelings for each other. Don't think I have read a story where the need for each other comes across so well.

Well written and hot slash. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thanks for writing.

Sue xx
jasam19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Love it. Wish you would continue it.
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hmm... Now... I'm wondering... Seeing as this story has not been marked Complete, is it forward of me to propose that perhaps, just perhaps, there might be a follow-up chapter in the making somewhere? Because THAT would make my day!

cheers

anna
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked this! So tense, so distressing for both of them - very well done. Thank you for writing!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was heartbreaking and beautiful. I'm so glad they were honest with one another in the end!