Reviews for Mercy
stella chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Fantastic! This is simply wonderful! I love how you wrote it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful work, absolutely amazing :)
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh my...You gave me so many feels. I loved your writing style. This story was beautiful but very heart-breaking at the same time. You captured their relationship and their emotions perfectly. This is definitely going to my favourites.
Reira Redemption chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I adore this. Very well written!
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Gosh this was friggin beautiful. ;_; I just love Nauda and Naula! This is definitely going on my favorites! :))
madisonstvr chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
oh my goodness, Im in love with the way you write. Once again, another lovely story from you. I adore this pair, and i love how you've written them, amazing. (oh and I love the reference to Labryinth). Brilliant! D
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Brilliant fic!

mOs
MARs chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
so sad :(
TheBlackPages chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
By FAR the best Nuada-Nuala pairing fanfiction. Everything fits with the way the characters have been portrayed in the movie and was so beautifully written that it made me cry.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
So angsty. I loved it. :)
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh my. I actually feel sorry for Nuada. This was very good!
seishi1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
A beautiful tightrope act alone the edge of taboo. You grant the allure of forbidden temptation without falling into the mire of squickiness, very well done.
satinxsheets chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh god. That was so beautifully written. -speechless-
blade321 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
beautiful
Will-You-Please-Delete-My-Acco chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You even added labyrinth! :)