Reviews for Lustful Wishes
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wait...so did Matt actually get a blow job from Jeff?
Bo.Dallas.Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So awesoooome! Loved it. I love jeff he is super cute! Please make another ch for this fanfic!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So cute and sweet! :)
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aww :D Innocent Jeff is so cute :) :) :) :) :) Lol, that was awesome. The fact that he did blow Matt, then made him believe he didn't is brilliant. Cause we all know, it might be a little awkward if he hadn't lol. I'd love to see this story go into a multi chapter :D Or have an Epilogue, like when Matt and Jeff are in WWE, or just when they're older. Have them both be in their twenties, doing whatever. Then Jeff be like "Hey Matt." "Yup, baby bro?" "Remember that time you dreamed that I gave you a bj?" "... How did you know that..." "Well, I did *insert huge grin here*" I'd like to see that alot :D :D :D
Hardycest Rules chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was the perfect combination of cuteness and hotness! I love it!
lydia1232323 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was the most amazing thing ive ever read In my life!
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
LMAO. I couldn't help but think "Jeff is so good he made Matt pass out" XD. Very hot...yet very sweet.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww CUTE! LOL. Take Amy out and this would have been perfect, Matt's lips belong to Jeff only!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Jeff is so adorable and wicked. I love it.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
YOUR LADEH. I never get tired of hearing that.

Sorreh, dahl, I must cut this short 'cause I'm ticked off at this bitch & want Shaddin to go online so we can plot her death. -_-

There are LOTS of spots open, XD!

_

I almost dyed when I read thirteen by the way 'cause there's the fact that I thought I was the only one who wrote really young!Jeff. XD! The youngest I made him fuck Matt was 12. XD!

The end was the LOVE.

Imma tell you: I love how this was written, you know? THE ENDING LINE WAS O.O. XD! I love the innocence in Jeffeh. He's so cute & innocent & cute & innocent & cute & not realleh that innocent at the end.

Math homework, XD!

I LUFF IT. X3!

LUFF IT A LOT.

Made me feel less angreh for a second, X3! You do that to meh, love.

"Mah carnation of life,

Mah diasy, mah wife." X3!

Haha. Might as well.

Matt: thinking of marriage now?

I CAN THINK OF WHATEVER I WANT! XD!

Gonna post it up now, yay! X3!

X Sam.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow. I like the naughtier side of Jeff. And he's pretty damn slick, tricking Matt like that.
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was really good :)

loved it!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was good. And Jeff was so cute in it. Wicked yes but cute.
slashdlite chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
For a thirteen year old, little Jeff learns fast! Tongue kissing and then a blow job! *hehe* Matt is a lucky sonabitch!

Love this!
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow. That was adorably... something. There's not even a word for it. Hahahaha. I did love it. Witty little Jeff. He's a smart one.

.: TMM :.