Reviews for I Like You, I Love You, Too Bad I Hate You
Aww poor Souji... I feel so sympathetic now ; ;
Ai Kitsune Chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hoping for another one. Maybe from Yosuke POV? :3
Rollingsushi chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
-sob- damn, made me wanna punch yosuke in the face! i don't think he's really that violent but i like your take on this

and~~ if you perhaps continue this, maybe give it...a happy ending :D? sorry, im just a nut for soujiXyosuke fluff keke
Ikinami chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
It not complete right?right? WAh~ poor shouji. You so mean. leaving him heart .wel,please continue.i want to know what happen next.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww, poor Souji. I feel bad for him.
Korein chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
There are certain things wrong in this fic.

1. I don't really think Yosuke, no matter how scared about discovering his trusted friend likes him, would abandon the case just like that. Oddly enough, he has some sort of sense of duty.

2. It's kinda rushed. I'm not sure if people can love like that so suddenly. I would slow down the story's pace.

Still, well done. I look foward to this!
oh.holy.martel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Well, I think it's an interesting take on their relationship.

Yosuke leans on Soji, true, and is willing to take a mortal blow in battle for him, but there's being a good friend and relying on your leader and there's even being able to bear the THOUGHT of him actually thinking of him in a way Yosuke has specifically stated he abhors. Even if he did feel that way he wouldn't admit it. Especially if it's someone he trusts.

I'd really like a second part, personally. Great work. (Withstanding silverette.)