Reviews for Twin
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This was good. But I wanna know if Edward and Bella stayed together. The way Jasper jumped poor Eddy... I thought he was cheating lol.
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
love it
the Vampire of Gorillaz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Omfg please carry on it amazing x wanna know what happens x
puzzypower chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Well, I'll be darned! That certainly deserved a FML x 2, if anything did! Bahhahahaha - excellent!
Cattinson chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
loved this you should write another one !
becca chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i iked this, it was sweet, but kinda weird at the end...
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Love.
Sh.Dvr chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oww Isn't that sweet.

I always have a probleme with the Bella/ Edward/ Jasper because I don't know what team to choose :( I think Bella belongs to Edward but C'mon Jasper si freaking HOT !

But I love ur OS !
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Yikes, that's one messed up relationship. I can't imagine where Jasper and Bella would possibly go from there. I think Jasper should have manned up quite a bit sooner rather than waiting as long as he did before letting his emotions take over. It would be interesting to see another chapter to this one just so we can see what happens next. TLC
Tony555 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
OMG you have to finish this it was soooooooooooo good, i think Jasper and Bella should have been together in the book i mean they make the most cutest couple, cant wait for more sooooooooooooo good no great lol
Rosalie Lillian Hale1915 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was fanominal ( excuse me if I didnt spell it right, I do not know how to spell it), I loved reading this. It wasnt until the end, I figured out what FML is (Fuck My Life, right?) and i couldnt stop reading it for a moment. Loved it!
Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I loved this so much :D Great One-shot :D
KyF777 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow. I found this story from the "Bring Me To Life Awards" site where i was voteing. This story is very very good and i love how its written. this was great! :)
jhf84 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I was SO loving this story until the last two paragraphs when I realized it was over and panic set in... What happens? Does Bella get with Jasper? Why did Jasper decide to CHOKE Edward?

Are you planning on another chapter to explain JPOV? I would love to hear more of this story...even just one more chapter would satiate my curiosity... )
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010