Reviews for Heartache
man in the yttrium mask chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I agree with you about the Desmond/Lucy fics. I constantly look for a large multi-chapter story about Desmond's training and Desmond/Lucy relationship. I haven't been able to find one, so I'll guess I have try to write one.
TheManicMarauder chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was somewhat sappy, tbh, BUT IT WAS AWESOME! I agree that there aren't enough Desmond/Lucy stories out there. Loved it. 5/5

Just watch the quotation marks. Some were misplaced or extra.
Pommie14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
whoaa, i'm just now starting to like the thought of Lucy and Desmond together, and this was PERFECT! sweet ending. you bettr right more soon. :)
loosegravity123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
haha, great job.

always classic, one-night stand then the next day its always weird. we needed some Lucy and Desmond. too many gayness on here.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-CE!

Ah, this is a classic scenario: the heartache and awkwardness after a one-night-stand, with a happy ending. 3

S-W-EET, FLUFFy and sappy. Just what the doctor ordered. LOL

D
Unknown chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Very Good I like it. Write a another
lucyz90 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww, that was too cute, and the ending was perfect! Yeah it's sad that there isn't more fics about them. You would think that there would be once AC2 came out. They were kind of flirty with each other. But, i would love to hear more from you. I LOVE your style of writing. :)
Crazy Penguin Lord chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, it's so great to see some Lucy/Desmond! They're just too adorable. You did a great job writing this, though there were a few mistakes here and there. Can't wait to see what else you write! D

Happy writing,