Reviews for Will's Story
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
I have this story favorited and I never got the updates. Gr!

Anyway I have to say I admire your ability, your detail is lush and transporting, and your characterization are complicated and have depth.

Clark deserves the best and you gave it to him.

Good job!

Bart
Gamine chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
I love this story.

Will gets the woman he deserves, and Charity the man *she* deserves. I love that they are so open with each other, even if a bit embarrassed. I love that she is so unafraid. I love that even their first time together was good for her as well as for him.

*happy sigh*

I don't love that this story is over, but what a lovely ride it's been. :) Thanks.
Gamine chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Augh! My email changed, I moved, and I missed these last chapters - so sorry! I hope you weren't thinking I'd lost interest or you'd lost a fan. Neither is at all true.

I can't decide which I enjoyed more: the conversation between Holmes, Watson and Clarke, or the last little interplay between Charity and Holmes. Both were just lovely. The first made me smile, the last made me sigh.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Woo Hoo for Will and Charity.

A wonderful, sweet story with a rather...ah, well, you know. Nicely done. I look forward to more of your work. Keep writing!
Cedargrovegal chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was different than many of your others, mostly light and airy. Kind of fun.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Wow. Massively tender moment from Holmes. Whoa.

Beautifully written.

Keep writing!
Gamine chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
I so love your backstory for Will. This is just beautiful and lyrical and what a good man he is! And Charity completely deserves him. Thank you so much for this!
jenstog chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
fyi I very much enjoy this story :) Tks!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Aw, man, talk about the warm fuzzies.

This kind of connection is hard for a lot of people, I think.

Nicely handled. Keep writing!
Gamine chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I have to admit it - my favorite part here was the old lady, first chiding and then making sure Will did the proposing correctly. Clearly the love between Will and Charity is blindingly obvious to even a total stranger, and they both deserve it. *hugs them both*

I can't wait to see what you'll do with the wedding - I don't know if Holmes and Watson will attend, but I can't believe they'll let the occasion go by without marking it in some way.

And then the wedding night... yeah, looking forward to that too, though probably not quite as much as Will and Charity are.

The description in this chapter was a treat - I could practically smell the ocean and hear the gulls. Excellent as always!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Oh. Aw... Really, that's all you're gonna get from me. Aw...Nice chapter! I love your Clarke and the girl you've got him with. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
This is really, really sweet. You're rounding out a character that most don't touch on, and giving him some great characteristics.

Keep writing!
Gamine chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I think this may be your best chapter so far, and I'll tell you why: nothing much happens, and it's all captivating. It's just a lovely, sweet journey through the minds and hearts of the characters, as langorous as a punt on the Thames in late summer and equally beautiful.

Your use of language reflects a love of words and the skill to use them well, and there's nothing I like better. The pictures you create so well are more than just line drawings; depth and color and flow abound, and there even seems to be a bit of a soundtrack playing along in the background.

I don't know if Rudy is going to pop up again, but I wouldn't put it past him, not that you need the dramatic catalyst. As for the love story, it's slow and sweet like melting ice cream, which is just as it should be. And your secondary characters are as intriguing as your hero and heroine. You could start a whole new fandom for Holmesian characters that aren't canon but ought to be. I like Davey and Lou in particular.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
Rossi chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Yeah! You updated! Great story so far, and the characters are well rounded. Congrats, keep up the good work!
Gamine chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
*happy sigh*

I have nothing critical to say, constructive or otherwise. I love this chapter so much that I have eloped with it. *nodnod*

Poor Clarky, though. *pets him, gets smacked by Charity, subsides into corner*

Ok, I'm being silly because I am way too tired; but imagine, if you will, my joy at seeing this in my inbox after a rough 10 hour day yesterday. Did I stay up and read it? Did I ever! Better than a timely glass of wine, and that's saying something. Please continue. :)