Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
falconadventurer chapter 2 . 4/13
Maylene and Candice,you're so .XD
falconadventurer chapter 3 . 4/12
Good story!I don't play with Sinnoh,but it's nice to know their lives.
Gerbilfriend chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I liked the Flint volkner and Aron ones, though I think Volkner would lose to chynthia.
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I absolutely loved this little fanfic! It was really great and I love how you expanded all the characters. I think Candice, Gardenia, Lucian, Bertha, Roark and Aaron have got to be my favourites!
Paradigm of Writing chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Yep, I wasn't mistaken. Even better than the first two. Lucian is just pure awesome, hard to explain. And Aaron, I love him to death. You are exceptional at this, I must say. I personally believe this to be the best Pokémon fanfiction ever, even beating out one of my good friends' Starstorm Kennedy's fanfiction. It is just amazing. Flint got his butt beaten by Bertha, which I was partly expecting. Expect some more likable reviews from me. I am in love with this story and how well you write. Definitely a favorite author, and story.
Paradigm of Writing chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I have to say, such a great story even if it is only three chapters! Volkner, Roark, Candice, Byron, and Maylene are awesome as usual! The connection between Candice and Maylene was very kind and showed how they all cared for one another. All in all, very successful.
carcosa chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Gary would be offended by Gardenia's hatred of Raticate...
Anyways, this was a very interesting threeshot. I hope you continue to do more side project stuff like this soon. :)
carcosa chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, this is really nice. All the quotes at the beginning of each 'story' are from the conversations the Gym Leaders have with the player in the player's villa in Platinum, aren't they?
AquaNexus chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Love it. The way you write it and the way you made the gym leaders each speechless.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
"Elite Five?" Does that mean that Lucian considers Volkner their equal!?
Or it could just mean Volkner spends so much time at the Castle that it seems like he's a member.
I prefer the first one.
Anyway, who won!? Cynthia or Volkner!? Part of me is thinking Cynthia did but I'm hoping Volkner did. But I just don't see him as Champion of the Elite Four. I'll compromise: Cynthia won, but only by barely one Pokémon.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Hahaha! Poor, Volkner. I seriously wonder why he bothers anymore with going to those meetings.
Out of these drabbles... I liked Marley and Buck's.
Is it bad I'd forgotten who Mira and Marley were?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great job! I loved all the little drabbles! Candice is really protective of her friends despite her appearance and actions, huh? And my favorite was Volkner's! Oh my god, I totally wish I could've seen the Zapdos!
Pokemon FAN chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You are a really good writer, Well done!
Konri Kari chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
This is really good! I kind of wish we knew how Volkner's Pokemon League challenge ended.
An Author's Pen chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
You did a great in depth look at these characters form a few lines. One question for my curiosity, does Volkner beat Cynthia in your mind?