Reviews for Neville's Fair Fortune
ECaitlin chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
So, I realize that you haven't written in a while and that most likely means you have no intentions of continuing this story, but I'd just like to say that you are a GREAT writer and I really enjoyed these four chapters.
ECaitlin chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I love the way you manage to mix the seriousness of Neville's love for Luna and the comedy. I really enjoy your writing style a lot, actually. And whether or not the song was necessary I enjoyed it. I've never heard (or read, I guess) it before so that was interesting! :)
Carrielle-Madonna chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
YAY!

I'm sorry...I just haven't read a good fanfic in a while, and I happened to find this one. Everyone is so perfectly in character, and I'm not even going to expand on how much I love Neville/Luna, because then this review would be all about that. But yaaaaaaaaaay! :D This story isn't too detailed, but it points out those that are worthy of notice. Which I love in a story. So, basically, I just really love this story...
TheAravis chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Oh... This is so cute... I love it...

Nothing else to say, except that the story is AWESOME.
ATigressAshore chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Nah, it's fine, and really adorable at the end with the two hugging. ;)
Fayre Vala chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Worried Neville was quite endearing, and very in character. I really like the approach to this story, so please keep writing!
SweetoothMegs chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Awww, Neville is such a sweetheart. People really don't give him enough credit. And Luna just rocks. I like how Neville can read her more easily than most people.

Please keep writing; I would like to see Dean and Seamus come out ;) Great chapter, and keep up the great work!
Ellen Julie chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
briliant! pleasé continue this:)
Confusingish chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Haha! You really stayed true to Neville's character. I can't wait for you to write more. I really liked the part where they were in the great hall talking about what to with voldy and the death eaters bodies. And it makes me think "what did they do with their bodies...?" You reckon they were fed to the giant squid?
Confusingish chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aw! that is so cute. I also agree that its not rushed and all that jizz...Keep writing so you could build up the relationship between neville and luna...good day :)
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw. I liked that, the sense of victory and pride Neville felt, and the joy and relief he felt over finally just getting to look at Luna. It was sweet, but still very realiztic, and I like how you're not rushing them into a relationship. Good start. The next chapter is bound to be wonderful.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I think I'll like it, keep writing.