Reviews for Tower of Dreams
athrunzala chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Amazing ending. I can actually relate to it. You did a wonderful job on wrapping it up, and even managed to humble Seifer far more thoroughly than other authors I've seen on here.
Lion3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Lol I wished I owned Squall too /
gleamfang chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
It was fun while it lasted though maybe the fight scenes could have been a little more action packed and maybe explain a little of their powers?

I must say however, I like sappy stories very much so nice one!

Cheers

Keep Writing
gleamfang chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Doesn't suck in the least. It's good to have some fics that actually heat things up a little! Interesting how you gave the characters their roles oh and Carbuncle as a pet dragon cute and awesome! Don't give up with low amounts of reviews you are awesome and it takes time to discover that. Sorry I just joined!

Cheers

Keep Writing
Adonai63 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
That was EPIC. I wish it didn't end so fast. It seemed like a year-long-adventure-worthy story. I hope you eventually pick up your other Squinoa fics. I love your AUs.
Bunny Huynh chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
i love your story, very lovely one :x
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
WOW! This story is AMAZING! I really loved it! :)
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
nice fic
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
sweet story

I would finish it today but I'm really tired

I promise to read the ending though
Star Garden chapter 9 . 4/13/2007
That was a sweet story and it was a pleasure to read. Thank you for the experience.

XDXDXD
LordHatredX chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
lmfao nice story i love ending haha never seen ending like urs it rules lol
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
Aww, super sweet! Squall is such a sweetheart; him and Rinoa were created for each other! _ I still do not understand the relationship between Julia and Laguna and Ultimicia, but it's okay! _

Good story! I can't wait to read some of your others!
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Uh oh-Seifer found them! And is that really Laguna...? These characters seem to be popping out at random, and showing up at most convienent times...
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Good chapter! I wonder what is going to happen to Squall and Rinoa...
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
I'm confused... when you did the scene where Rinoa gets kidnapped, you put that Squall died but then like, three paragraphs later he was alive again. It wasn't just a dream... was it?