Reviews for A rude awakening:
FreyaClaire chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Mooooooreeeee! I love the mocking Minato type and angry (as always) Kushina type! please write more of this story !
Helper chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hey Rainbow,
I think that fanfic is called The Romance of the Uzumaki. Really good. C;
Love,
?
Rainbow China chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I love it! Can you find me find this old MinaKush story that i cant remember the title of? Kushina had made a bet with a few friends to see if the Hokage (Minato) was a virgin or not and she ended up sleeping with him and getting pregnant (Naruto!) I don't remember how he found out I think she just went up to him and told him bluntly.
-Rainbow China who wasn't able to log in right now but wanted to comment on here anyway. (:
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Wow, thatz cool:D this is an interesting turn if events:D but Minaro and Kushina were in the academy after all, and Kushina loved Minato, maybe in this story, she forgot and later she remembers Minato? All the best! GAMBATTEYO!
xLovelyAddiction chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
YEAHHHH! XDDD

im so glad your re-writing this! but i think mikoto and kushina should be friends in this one; kushina and mikoto are usch cute friends in my opinon i loved your last story; i just didnt like that he was with mikoto; i think he should just end up with kuchina this time :D i like that your redoing the story line; NOO WAITT! I LOVE IT! 33 i cant wait for the next chapter; i love minato and kushina; please update soon! (:
nine-orcids chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
this was awesome! i was laughing out loud, which was weird cause people wouldn't quit looking at me like i was crazy... can't wait for the next chapter!
Kubani14 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I liiiike it :) Just continue :D
Zynia chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I love it :) I hope Kusina beat Minato into the ground, he is annoying me
emired chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
this is really good!

i liked your story the first time,

but this re-write is even better!

update soon :D
Hikotaru chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
That's really hilarious XD

Whoa Minato's reaction is awesome. I really want to know what's gonna happen next! Please continue this series as fast as possible... your fanfic's one of the best I've ever read!
nine-orcids chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
i loved this chapter! it was pretty funny! can't wait for the next one!
Saw is sad chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
thanks 4 the update loved it :)
TheBathman chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Much better than the old version I think. Can't wait for the new chapter.
kunoichi's diary chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Now this is the kind of story that kills the freakin' stress of the reader! I really love it! I'm looking forward for the chapters to come!
Kiyomi1999 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Wow , this chapter is nice and very interesting ! Please update soon ! :D I'll be looking forward to it .