Reviews for Aliens in the Backyard
fantasychica37 chapter 4 . 4/28
Wait so are Susie and Hobbes dead or not?
BUT CALVIN BECAME A TIME LORD AT THE END OF CALVIN AND HOBBES THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO END THE COMIC STRIP EVER HIS LUST FOR ADVENTURE WILL NEVER EVER DIE
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 4/28
Calvin really is a Time Lord!
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 1/29
This is beautiful, and whimsical, and brilliant, and utterly Calvin and Hobbes, and utterly Doctor Who, and that last line was perfect.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
...This explains so much!
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
This. Is. Brilliant! LOVED IT!
ElvisRules41 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Thank you.
Spritefyre chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
You have activated the feels. I can never go back. *transformation sounds* fangirls unite!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
"Everyone's dead"
...Why would you do this?
Mcv chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
This was a very well done story. I greatly enjoyed reading it. I liked the little twists that you threw in. They where really good, and helped make the end all the better. Overall, a very good crossover.

Good Job! Keep up the great work!
Mcv
Thrutch chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
oh, you fiend, that last line got me utterly and completely. Way to stab a deep emotional wound that I didn't know I had.
extracutegurl9 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This is a really cool story! I love the episodes with Susan, Ian, and Barbara, so it makes me very happy whenever i see them in a story. You can watch Old Who episodes on . The Unearthly Child is really cool, but my favorite so far is Planet of the Giants. "That fly died instantly!" " Oh shut up!"
JeremyX chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
This was just great. I love it, though it was confusing at first, and you should be proud.
T3chi3 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Oh god. The phrase lets go exploring is the last line Calvin says in the last comic. CALVIN IS A TIME LORD I KNEW IT! x3
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Oh. My. God. This was . . . wow. Just, wow. How could anything be more perfect then this? I loved this fic so much, and I just want to tell you 'thank you' for writing this. This was beautiful, perfect, and amazing. I am literally in tears right now. Thank you!
Lily Winterwood chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
That was rather bittersweet. I'd love to see more Calvin-as-a-Time-Lord stories. :'D