Reviews for Aliens in the Backyard
entelejent chapter 4 . 5/31
That made sense. Sad, though; I liked the humorous first chapter most.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
cool!
Suteko chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Loved this! Another crossover I never expected to read
fantasychica37 chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Wait so are Susie and Hobbes dead or not?
BUT CALVIN BECAME A TIME LORD AT THE END OF CALVIN AND HOBBES THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO END THE COMIC STRIP EVER HIS LUST FOR ADVENTURE WILL NEVER EVER DIE
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Calvin really is a Time Lord!
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
This is beautiful, and whimsical, and brilliant, and utterly Calvin and Hobbes, and utterly Doctor Who, and that last line was perfect.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
...This explains so much!
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
This. Is. Brilliant! LOVED IT!
ElvisRules41 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Thank you.
Spritefyre chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
You have activated the feels. I can never go back. *transformation sounds* fangirls unite!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
"Everyone's dead"
...Why would you do this?
Mcv chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
This was a very well done story. I greatly enjoyed reading it. I liked the little twists that you threw in. They where really good, and helped make the end all the better. Overall, a very good crossover.

Good Job! Keep up the great work!
Mcv
Thrutch chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
oh, you fiend, that last line got me utterly and completely. Way to stab a deep emotional wound that I didn't know I had.
extracutegurl9 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This is a really cool story! I love the episodes with Susan, Ian, and Barbara, so it makes me very happy whenever i see them in a story. You can watch Old Who episodes on . The Unearthly Child is really cool, but my favorite so far is Planet of the Giants. "That fly died instantly!" " Oh shut up!"
JeremyX chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
This was just great. I love it, though it was confusing at first, and you should be proud.